why would someone spend so much time monitoring a supporter site?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
the culprits know who we are talking about, just curious as to why they spend so much time worrying about a supporters site, superior to the official site, instead of concentrating on business matters?

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

lets throw a hint in too.

C, Z, S

Welll we know that they are not out their teaching the players how to tackle and run decoys so we now know what they are doing with their time.

The club could certainly do with all the help they can get.

Anyway no point in anyone worrying about this site because if they don't like it too bad.

At least we don't have some of the people here that continually post absolute rubbish on the ME site. Some of the people on there must be about 5 years old with some of the garbage they write.

At least we try and make ours sound intelligent (mightn't always work though).

Maybe we should put a picture up of them and get people to add their funny little comments...

One thing I like about you Matas is your well balanced personality.

That is...a chip on each shoulder ;)

I assume you mean me, Dunno who For is??

But yes, you are quite correct. Bored is spot on

nah, I'm sometimes good for 2 or 3,

but I'm good for 20 or 30 and a few offloads as well.........POTENTIALLY that is :)

but I'm good for 20 or 30 and a few offloads as well.........POTENTIALLY that is :)

Which is why we pay you for your potential and not your performance. Like Manly with King.

[quote author=Fro]

Which is why we pay you for your potential and not your performance. Like Manly with King.
[/quote]

I get paid?????

the cheque must still be in the mail :drunk:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4