Why we won - thank me now!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
I was at an undisclosed beachside location late Thursday afternoon. I looked to the skies and summoned the Great Sea Eagle.
He landed on a nearby tree and made eye contact. I said, "Oh great one, wtf is going on?"
He said, "Swear jar Nicci!"
I apologised for using that language in his noble presence and explained, "We're exasperated. Heartbroken and can barely watch. What is your advice?"
Those piercing eyes looked deep into my soul then towards the ocean. "Does the tide turn Nicci?"
"Yes, but, this is like a reverse Tsunami"
"Patience!" he said then flapped his mighty wings and took to the skies calling back, "and stop saying f**k!"
By the time I could say, "Swear jar oh mighty one," he was gone.
Then Friday night happened.
Yep, you can thank me.:D

*disclaimer: although some details in the above story may seem fictional I really did sea a beautiful Sea Eagle on Thursday. I took some pics. It was my first ever opportunity to photograph one in the wild. Stoked. Here is one of my pics. It has my little koala watermark in the bottom right corner.

winner copy.jpg

I was at an undisclosed beachside location late Thursday afternoon. I looked to the skies and summoned the Great Sea Eagle.
He landed on a nearby tree and made eye contact. I said, "Oh great one, wtf is going on?"
He said, "Swear jar Nicci!"
I apologised for using that language in his noble presence and explained, "We're exasperated. Heartbroken and can barely watch. What is your advice?"
Those piercing eyes looked deep into my soul then towards the ocean. "Does the tide turn Nicci?"
"Yes, but, this is like a reverse Tsunami"
"Patience!" he said then flapped his mighty wings and took to the skies calling back, "and stop saying f**k!"
By the time I could say, "Swear jar oh mighty one," he was gone.
Then Friday night happened.
Yep, you can thank me.:D

*disclaimer: although some details in the above story may seem fictional I really did sea a beautiful Sea Eagle on Thursday. I took some pics. It was my first ever opportunity to photograph one in the wild. Stoked. Here is one of my pics. It has my little koala watermark in the bottom right corner.

View attachment 17676
What a brilliant photo.

No joke this is only the second game I’ve not seen live in as long as I can recall. The other was v Parra at hone last year. 2 from 2. Omen maybe....

Thank you Miss Nicci!

Great pic btw.

There's heaps of eagles 'over here' but no sea eagles.

P.S. - That's Currumbin beach.

Thank you. Not Currumbin, further south, as in Northern Rivers region. But the mighty one and I need to keep our meeting places confidential.@;)

"Swing and a miss!" - lol

fine...Kingscliff then. "Secret women's business."

erm... Yes photography...what an 'inexpensive' hobby you've picked!

"Swing and a miss!" - lol

fine...Kingscliff then. "Secret women's business."

erm... Yes photography...what an 'inexpensive' hobby you've picked!
I know. So cheap right. :wasntme: I'm looking to switch to mirrorless because my zoom is way too heavy for me. Researching and aiming to go wholesale. There's a Canon 600mm zoom built for mirrorless that's quite light. Saving. Dreaming.........

I know. So cheap right. :wasntme: I'm looking to switch to mirrorless because my zoom is way too heavy for me. Researching and aiming to go wholesale. There's a Canon 600mm zoom built for mirrorless that's quite light. Saving. Dreaming.........
Dad is in the Gold coast photographic society ( see them on FB) some amateurs spend serious cash on gear and editing software ($10k)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8