Why we WILL go B2B

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm hoping Manly will win it but if not I just hope Melbourne don't win. I'm going to the GF and it'd be a shame to have to watch the storm win.

MadMarcus said:
We are definitely contenders, but we do need to remember that they didn't have Inglis before we get too carried away.

I think the winner will be one of us, Dogs and Storm. The Storm have plenty of time to get back into form before the finals. I would not be writing them off.

Then again I didn't write the Storm off in the 08 grand final until it was about 30 nil...

Yeah well we were without Matai and King.

All the teams have "skill" and we have it spades.............but;

To me it's all about how our boys gel this time of year. Again we seem to be out on our own as in, supporting and believing in what each other does.

Unique

Quick turnaround Ralphie - just last week you were writing off the defence. The Rabbits win certainly seems to have captured your attention & swung your opinion.
Thats a good thing, because even at half mast the Seaeagles have been cruising with just a few glitches of note in 2012.
Add the fact key players have been missing & will be primed & hungry for the finals only adds to the chances.
Certainly back your WHY we will go B2B reasoning, accurate & will hold true imo.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/souths-can-win-it-mccarthy/video-e6frf3ou-1226450340398?subcat=1225914677120

Bob McCarthy ..'Manly are the benchmark. They have basically the same Team as last year when they won so easily...' :)

MK Eagle said:
Quick turnaround Ralphie - just last week you were writing off the defence.

Don't put words in my mouth. At no stage did I "write off" our defence. On numerous occasions I criticised our defence and explained why. Despite my criticism after the NQL game I saw some signs of better structure. After the souffs game I saw that familiar structure from last season and enough of the attack starting to click to add to a full strength squad at the right time of the year.

I have seen enough to become very very confident.

Ralphie said:
MK Eagle said:
Quick turnaround Ralphie - just last week you were writing off the defence.

Don't put words in my mouth. At no stage did I "write off" our defence. On numerous occasions I criticised our defence and explained why. Despite my criticism after the NQL game I saw some signs of better structure. After the souffs game I saw that familiar structure from last season and enough of the attack starting to click to add to a full strength squad at the right time of the year.

I have seen enough to become very very confident.

When you state theres an attitude problem with the defence its pretty close to writing off the defence.
Also claiming ALL coaches would see missed tackles as a poor defensive attitude in the same post about the Cowboys game.
From the Cowboys game I was watching I doubt ANY coach would have seen it as poor defensive attitude from Manly regardless of the missed tackle STAT.
All just opinion anyway Ralphie, obviously viewed the Cowboys game differently but agree on the Souths match & your original post here.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6