Why we can't win this Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man

1. O'Meley versus Princess :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:
2. 26 points conceded against Knights PL :blush:
3. The kicking games of Sherwin versus Monaghan. :blush:
4. Randall at Dummy half. :wall:
5. Anasta versus Witt :bdh:
6. The non AE and Rocker crowd on the Hill lose their voice the minute Manly falls behind :stupid:

Sherwins been off form all year Mata. Did you see how bad he played against Canberra?

It's always good to point out areas of dross that need to be improved.

So yes - far more supportive than pretending everything is hunky dory when it's not.

saying we cant win is not supporting at all

Stop kidding yourself.

Why it will be difficult would scrape through under your pretence but Cant shows absolutly no support

I say its better to go in thinking we will lose and then winning than it is to goin thinking we will win and losing!

Looks like you got a reaction Mata... :lol:

Such an attention seeker :lol:

I think 1 & 5 maybe valid points. But not the others. I think the crowd will get well behind the Sea eagles this week and they will win.

I'm so over Fluffy's sensitive Pisces Jesus man act.

I am a Pisces - nothing wrong with that ;)

The biggest trump card we can play this week is the game is at Brookie. Hopefully that would be enough to get us across the line. Why couldn't Omely be out for another week or 2. :0

Didn't know you had heard Kurt Cobains suicide note!

Watching the Bulldogs last week and considering the improvement and player gains since we last played them I am worried, especially as Mata's points are quite valid to anyone minus the maroon and white glasses.
I wouldn't say Matabele is any less a supporter for pointing out this and I would say he will be just as happy as everyone else if the Eagles prove him wrong and get over the top of the Bulldogs.
Nothing wrong with a healthy dose of realism- looks what Souths did to us a couple of weeks back. No one really saw that coming and that loss bloody hurt!

Dogs were clinical against the Raiders without being brilliant.

A hard game is ahead and the Dogs will turn up to play - their season is in the balance.

If our forwards stand up I have no doubt we can beat them but it will be no walk in the park. It will be a good barometer for the rest of the season as the Dogs are starting to play!

The O'Meley and Asotasi go forward, followed by the kicking game of Anasta and Sherwin is the reason we will lose I think. Especially if it rains.

[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]It wasn't the suicide note. It was Courtney Love's speech at his funeral.

Get it right Dan. Sheesh

I'm with ya Mata. My theory on life is "Aim low & you'll never be disappointed". Either you're right or Manly win.

[quote author=Daniel]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]It wasn't the suicide note. It was Courtney Love's speech at his funeral.

Get it right Dan. Sheesh

[/quote]

Your memory is that poor?

She read his suicide note out as his eulogy.

It was on the end of pay to play. I also had a copy of the same note that was published in a magazine.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4