why the hell is jason king in the line up this week..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sharx

Reserve Grader
after his pathetic effort last week?(and last year)

kimmorly and dykes are gonna run rings 'round him when we are defending our line.

:bdh: :bdh:

With rose injured this week who else would we have as prop?

Deadwood, Curtis or Cleal? Props and centres are our real weak spots and we struggle for any real depth in these positions.

fair, King and the man inside weren't communicating, but you still haven't provided a better option Mata? It's easy to knock Des, but atleast provide options for this weeks games.

fair, King and the man inside weren't communicating, but you still haven't provided a better option Mata? It's easy to knock Des, but atleast provide options for this weeks games.

You should read more before posting.

I think I've expressed plenty of opinions and given many suggestions. As Silent Bob says

Keep reading.

It's easy to knock Mata, but have you done your research?

i take the point, but how many threads does one have to go through of you guys repeating yourself. I've read many threads on this subject, and one on MSE from Mata where again he doesn't offer a solution.

Sorry if i missed the 1 out of 10 threads that actually does offer a solution. What was it by the way........

Heckenberg would be good this week

Heckenburg is not winning any friends with the London Harlequins at the moment. His performances so far have been less than impressive with many supporters questioning the decision to have him join their playing roster.

its not our job to offer a better option,it is the coach and coaching staff's job.i and many others here on this site have highlighted the lack of effectiveness this wannabe prop is quite regularly over the last 2 years.as a fan and a paying customer to the games,i expect the best possible performances by the players and the coach.however week in week out,king has failed in my opinion to the job thats asked,thus questioning the logic behind his automatic selection every week.fair enough to have 1 or 2 bad games but this imposter is consistently poor.look at all the clubs and their topline props are doing the job.we seem to have the worst prop in the league.nothing personal against king,but i feel he is not up to nrl standards.he's had his chances.time to look for other options and give some other prop and opportunity.

The option is Bryant to start King to the bench. Might make him wake up a bit.

Bryant would not let anyone down with his current form.

King has to be the worst prop in the NRL at the moment. For the life of me i can't understand his seletion week in week out.

Merc :bdh:

its not our job to offer a better option,it is the coach and coaching staff's job.

your freakin' kidding aren't you. Do you complain to your boss about work standards and/or practices without an idea of how these can be improved. Do you find comfort in arguing and complaining on any subject without thinking of a better options cause it's not your job...hehehehe

Geez...can't wait to read your posts in the future

Kings form has been pathetic for a long time now not just the weekends game.
YES I do think the coaching staff should've found a better solution in the past year instead of offerring a host of excuses for his form- it is becoming a bloody joke now and it's not just Manly supporters that are picking up on it!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4