Why the f…. can we never defend kicks???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's sometimes just about urgency...I mean everyone knew Nanai was contesting that footy in the air, yet only 1 Manly player on the backfoot was ther ???
And once he caught it you would expect a better defensive team to wrap him up, have numbers there, force an error or at very least have players around the ball , yet it was Cowboys players in support and they were rewarded with a gift try

Seriously,

This is a massive issue and has been for some time, we haven’t been able to defend a kick since fuking 1947!!!!

short kick offs, Bombs, Grubbers, you name it!. we fumble and bumble every bloody time!!

last night was disgusting the amount of try’s and ball they got from us not defending kicks, do they actually practice this stuff at training or what?
Yet, conversely, we scored 4 of our 5 tries from kicks.

I’m guessing because it was never a skill set important to the coach in his footy lifetime so doesn’t see or value it as much.

I’m yet to be convinced they did anything to improve over the off season.
We rested on our laurels and assume V’Lamdy speed ball would continue to favour us. As frustrating as the constant changing and shifting in the fabric of the game is, nowhere near as frustrating as our complete lack of willingness/ability to adapt.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4