Why so much doubt on Koroisau?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookvale2015

Reserve Grader
I think Api is a really good hooker and his passing game is all class even has a good kicking game and a better goal kicker then Lyon. He's only 22 it has a big future ahead of him. He did nothing on Friday because he played 5/8 he ain't a 5/8 he played well up until he was shifted to 5/8. Api has struggled this year because he has been shifted from each position each week. Api hasn't had a chance to develop combinations with his teammates because he hasn't played in the same team every week. Has to be hooker in front of Ballin, Api has heaps better attack then Ballin and can put a shot on too! Heres a fact Austin and Kevin Naquima have had breakout years this year but have played with Penrith in a 3 year stint between three clubs Api has done the same and I'm expecting him with his first full year of first grade to shine just needs to be in the same position every week. And Ballin should stay but he isn't the hooker that we need in the team he doesn't suit our side that we have got for next year.

MB doesn't suit our side next year ? Please explain?

Api
Parcell

There is the explanation. Ballin doesnt suit our side because the new coach obviously prefers other players to Ballin.

The club didn't sign these guys to bolster our NSW Cup aspirations.
Like it or not Ballin is on shaky ground, unfortunately.

I think Api is a really good hooker and his passing game is all class even has a good kicking game and a better goal kicker then Lyon. He's only 22 it has a big future ahead of him. He did nothing on Friday because he played 5/8 he ain't a 5/8 he played well up until he was shifted to 5/8. Api has struggled this year because he has been shifted from each position each week. Api hasn't had a chance to develop combinations with his teammates because he hasn't played in the same team every week. Has to be hooker in front of Ballin, Api has heaps better attack then Ballin and can put a shot on too! Heres a fact Austin and Kevin Naquima have had breakout years this year but have played with Penrith in a 3 year stint between three clubs Api has done the same and I'm expecting him with his first full year of first grade to shine just needs to be in the same position every week. And Ballin should stay but he isn't the hooker that we need in the team he doesn't suit our side that we have got for next year.
Sorry Mate you got a troll for that babble.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7