Why Saints won't play the WCC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Written well by Quigs on Leagueunlimited
I thought you could always use a good laugh

LU FORUM COMMUNITY NOTICE ... Travel Warning

Interesting Point: With the World Club Championship likely to be held in the land of the whinging Pom, I was wondering how many of the Red V will be barred from entering the country what with the current strict visa restrictions.

We all know how low life, unscrupulous, and lacking any fibre of moral judgement the Red V are. What Tory Pom in his right mind would allow such scum to enter his country.

OFFENCES RE VISA REFUSAL.
(1a)Buggery, (1b)Sodomy, (1c)Incest, (1d)Indecent Exposure, (1e)Soward Infatuation, (1f)Fail to pay for goods @ fast food outlets, (1g)circle jerking on eastern hill of Oki,(1h) Riotous behaviour,(1i) belief in contract fraud and back ended third party payments (see circle jerking), (1j)Talkin' Bronx Negro Bro with a strong southern European accent, (1k)possessing multiple mobile phones,(1l) impersonating the dead (M. Jackson),

MEDICAL / HEALTH RELATED BARRIERS TO VISA ISSUE
(2a)Severely Intellectual deficient, (2b) Brain Dead, (2c) STD's, (2d)Contageous hemorrhoids, (2e) excessive masturbator, (2f) self indulgent adulation, (2g) Still Born, (2h -1)birth defect - born with two penis's, (2h -2) Birth defect - born with two heads, (2h -3) Birth defect - born with abnormally big biceps / arms, (2i) Dueling Banjo Syndrome,

TRAFFIC OFFENCES.
(3a)Hit and Run, (3b)Fail to Stop, (3c)DUI, (3d)Doughies in Macca Carparks, (3e)Fully sick burnouts, (3f)Street racing, (3g)souping up commodores, (3h)oversized dice hanging from rear vision mirrors, (3i)using mobile phone whilst driving, (3j)Playing "Thriller" at Max Vol in builtup areas,

I've only resourced possibly just one third of listed offences that stop individuals entering Pommyland.

Geezuussss, and I reckon that 3/4's of the Red V will be waisting their time even applying.

I suppose we could start a list of Red V'ers that are waisting their time, and if anyone has any more offences that would cause a "NO ENTRY - FARK OFF"

Let me know if I have missed any offences, and of course any thoughts ????

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

lol  this is abit of the topic but its about saint..aparently someone has made a profile up of ben creagh  & they have him as gay  lol  he is spewing about it lol... the dragons are looking at getting the account closed.. but if you read the daily telegraph online its there i jus dont knw how to submit article in here lol..

Lol jjai i read that,couldnt find the profile though

My favourite reason saints fans wont be allowed in england is Soward infatuation

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6