Why is there no salary cap for coaching staff?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
jabroni said:
Seriously. This thread is a joke. Let's penalise the clubs that manage their business well even further than what the salary cap does. Absolute goose!

How hard is it to be financially successful when you are the only RL club in a city of 2 million and get a free kick with coverage every Friday night on TV; or propped up by $10-M each year by News Ltd?

If I am a 'goose' for daring to raise this question, what does that make the NRL and AFL for having a salary cap to even out the competition? I take it you'd rather go down the English Premier League route and have billionairs deciding who will be competitive each year? Goose!

jabroni said:
Seriously. This thread is a joke. Let's penalise the clubs that manage their business well even further than what the salary cap does. Absolute goose!

How hard is it to be financially successful when you are the only RL club in a city of 2 million and get a free kick with coverage every Friday night on TV; or propped up by $10-M each year by News Ltd?

If I am a 'goose' for daring to raise this question, what does that make the NRL and AFL for having a salary cap to even out the competition? I take it you'd rather go down the English Premier League route and have billionairs deciding who will be competitive each year? Goose!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Can we extend this to the ball boys as well ? A good ball boy slowing down the opposition can reap rewards ;)
I was about to call you a goose but then thought better of it. :D

Kiwi Eagle said:
Can we extend this to the ball boys as well ? A good ball boy slowing down the opposition can reap rewards ;)
I was about to call you a goose but then thought better of it. :D

There should be a salary cap for ground announcers.

Grant Goldman should be exempt, because he has filled that role for well over a decade.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2