Why is our 20s coach being moved on?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Heath is taking teams from last to a gf. Hmmm now that could make Barrett look bad. Thanks for ur services Dave. All the best at ur next club.

A short sighted and stupid decision! Prior to Dave taking over our Holden cup team regularly lost games by 30 points plus. It's no wonder why we will struggle to retain our juniors. You make a grand final and this is your reward. Disgusting call!!
You can't see the logic..... when you're on a winner here, get rid of it. Dumb !

...and the answer to last week's quiz:

the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles, 2015 style.

The other two were organisations who plan for the future based on strategic decision-making, not retributive decision-making....

Come on peaps. He called Mr. Penn Scot..
He would have been fine if he had said Mr. Penn Sir......

Crazy decision, I now await seeing the 20's take a trick shot down the blind side every second play next year.

Well was he here as part of our staff roster this year? Well there is your answer. Who has been retained? I suppose there must be someone. They were probably the ones that when asked to jump, they asked how high. I'm still upset at Donny going. Oh well i just have to suck it up and get over it.

Well was he here as part of our staff roster this year? Well there is your answer. Who has been retained? I suppose there must be someone. They were probably the ones that when asked to jump, they asked how high. I'm still upset at Donny going. Oh well i just have to suck it up and get over it.
Everyone has gone including Tooves and Willow will probably still be here

Why isn't Heath being moved to NSW cup then? He is better than Willo.
My understanding is that:
a) merit is not a criteria that is valued in our HR Department .
Manly Coach's Job Spec - Make a GF and you are sacked à la Dez*, Tooves, Heath :confused:
b) Willo seems to have created a new position (queue the Goat photo) for himself as Welfare & Education Manager
c) NSW Cup Coach is yet to be leaked to paying Members

I have no problem with the house clean, and yes I do feel sorry for the 20's coach as he actually performed. However, that stupid mop head being retained to coach the cup side mystifies me.

Cant for the life of me figure out why.

As for Donny "Donny will fix em" Singe, anyone who has had the pleasure of listening to him give one of his corporate talks will know why he is being sent packing.

Dinosaur views of the world are as popular as fat rolls on centres. Oh wait .....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4