Why do Parra have blue?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
… when they should clearly be in all yellow as they are reffing their own games…

Twice this arvo the ref let a play go and then gave an advantage to parra (penalty and then 6 again) only after the Parra player had stood there calling for it… the Tino ‘elbow’ on Moses (the whinging bitch) was f*cking DISGRACEFUL…

Unbelievable that you could watch a game where a team had 2 players binned (at the same time) and come away thinking that the ref was doing all he could to keep that side in the game… but here I am… the amount of 6 agains at key times and even the ‘no advantage’ call on Gutho ‘try’ were pathetic…

God help us if Parra make another GF and it is close because they are the f*ckin golden child of the NRL and the refs must be a bunch of squeels fans from birth because this sh*t happens week in and week out…

F*CK the squeels and f*ck the cheating NRL ****s… rant over…

A lot of Titans held down should have been six agains or penalties. I AM SO SICK OF THE REFEREES GIVING SIX AGAINS ON TACKLE ONE OR ZERO! they were so keen to keep the Eels in the game when the two sin bins occured, and how you could conclusively overrule the infield gutherson decision....

RCG had a brain snap, I think his body and his mind changed their decision halfway through when gravity had taken over and even though it wasn't IMO malicious, to use UFC phraseology, when someone there kicks an opponent in the nuts or accidentally eyepokes, before taking a point off them the referee will say 'I know it's accidental but you need to be in control of your weapons'

He needed to be sent off for that, it could puncture a lung so easily

IMG_3917.png

So the ref missed the offside as he was looking at the play the ball.

How did he see the play the ball when an offside player was between him and the ruck???

As someone else said, Titans got called offside the week before so they have received the short end both ties.

though I still remember when it cost us a game against them so empathy factor is quite low.

Annesley in his dribble fest aka press conference admitted that the refs and touchies missed Matterson and Lane being offside when Boyd’s field goal attempt was charged down and a penalty should have been given to the Titans.

This was 4 minutes from full time, how convenient to miss that.

If pushed annesley would just say players make mistakes too and wah wah life is hard for a ref.

Anyway, this is why I say you should get your field goals done in the first half when no one is expecting it! woot!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8