Why BK's pass was so good

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you watch the replay it certainly looks like Dylan Walker knows it's on because he was way back and you can see him timing his run.

It also looked like Kelly didn't even look until the last split second to see that Dylan was there which is probably why the defence didn't react as quickly.

I didn't know Mitchell was injured though; who said this?

Mitchell pulled up lame when he knocked the ball on near his line just a few minutes earlier. And if you look at when Walker goes past, he barely turns around to chase. I reckon BK knew what he was doing.

I think he's special. That pass wasn't so much set up as just that instinctual thing that happens when you drift across then see a bloke screaming for it. Let's not kid ourselves. Walker created that try by spotting the gap and powering through it. BK3 is no Cliffy but he was good enough to serve it on a platter when his outside man was there.

These two will do me for centres. For a long time.

And if Jorge keeps it up I'll be a bit perplexed. Our wingers are killing it but I really rate Parker and don't want to see him wither on the vine.

Good position to be I. Though I guess.

We have the makings of a good side and to think Hastings can bide his time on the bench for the next season and then take over from Blake Green.

BK definatley showed his ball playing skills from all his years as a fullback growing up. In combination with walkers time in the halves I feel like we've been blessed with two keen young 'exciting to watch' centres with well rounded attacking skills and they should prove more and more that we are very lucky to have the best young centre combo in the league for years to come!
People have already mentioned it many times but I love how tight knit the playing group looks this year!

I just liked seeing a centre passing to another centre. Took me back to my childhood, back in the good old days where 3 and 4 played next to each other and did that sort of stuff all the time. These days it's a crime against RL if a centre leaves their "side" of the ruck. Good on Kelly for getting in there and disrupting the norm, no wonder Mitchell looked shell shocked - he would have looked up and seen two centres running at him and that didn't compute - major brain overload, forget to defend.

I have watched that try about 50 times now - might just make it 51

Its like the victory song, you could watch it all day.

The bit that makes me happy is not so much the try, obviously the win it created is very special BUT its the affect on the team AND the bench straight after

Those next 60 seconds show me exactly what I want to see....our team is in fact a team again!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8