Who's who

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty sure the guy nex to Fonua Blake is Vave. The white guy with knee taping could be Armstrong who missed a lot of last year with a knee injury.
According to Rugby League Week,who never get anything wrong and never write fluff pieces to satisfy the moronic element of the game,Vave has been released.Must be just hanging around like Jayden Hodges

images

upload_2016-1-7_13-0-8.jpeg

Manaia Rudolph
images

images

upload_2016-1-7_13-5-52.jpeg

Brayden Williame

images

Addin Fonua Blake

upload_2016-1-7_13-21-23.jpeg

Dylan Kelly

I don't believe Manaia Rudulph is in that photo. I think the little aboriginal fella (being mistaken for Rudolph) between Vaves and Mateo played wing in our NYC last year. The game I am thinking of was in the finals and he had a Barry crocker putting the ball down over the line a couple of times. But I don't know his name.

I don't believe Manaia Rudulph is in that photo. I think the little aboriginal fella (being mistaken for Rudolph) between Vaves and Mateo played wing in our NYC last year. The game I am thinking of was in the finals and he had a Barry crocker putting the ball down over the line a couple of times. But I don't know his name.
It's jesse ramien

View attachment 2898
Anyone able to name everyone in this photo?

So a recap..
If anyone could help clarify a couple more..
Back:
Tommy Turbo, Dylan Walker, *Nathan Green?, Matt Parcell, Toni Satini, Fabian Goodall, Josh Starling, Aiden Fonua Blake, Siose Vave, Jesse Ramien, Feleti Mateo, Nicho Hynes, Darcy Lussick.
Front:
*--?, Brayden Willame, Jayden Hodges, Rhys Armstrong, Blake Leary, Brenton Lawrence, Marty Tapau, Halauafu Lavaka, Jake Turbo, Dylan Kelly, Hugh Pratt.

*Still not sure of 3.. ??

I don't think Ramien is in that group photo

upload_2016-1-7_15-57-36.jpeg

Jesse Ramien
images

Ramien in middle

Ranga in back row is Nathan Green

upload_2016-1-7_16-0-46.jpeg

don't believe Manaia Rudulph is in that photo. I think the little aboriginal fella (being mistaken for Rudolph) between Vaves and Mateo played wing in our NYC last year. The game I am thinking of was in the finals and he had a Barry crocker putting the ball down over the line a couple of times. But I don't know his name.

Kyle Saunders ?? Not sure it's him but you be the judge
upload_2016-1-7_16-2-8.jpeg

upload_2016-1-7_16-2-30.jpeg

Rhys Armstrong is a hard guy to track down a photo of.

isn't it funny, judging by their images alone, there's one in not that thrilled to see in Maroon and White. And then I read a little about them and lo and behold, the one I don't want here is the exact same one. Book by its cover, much?
Agreed, I think it's disgusting Brayden Williame is in our colours for another year.

Pretty sure that's Ken Arthurson hanging on the wall ;)

Darcy looks huge, and yes, BJ doesn't look happy. Remember they were fussin' in round 1 last year, maybe that's carried over and there's a bit of rivalry there.

image.jpg

Rhys Armstrong

So it seems like the one none of us can name is the front left.

Others are:
Trbojevic/Dylan Walker/ Nathan Green/ Matt Parcell/ Tony Satini/ Fabian Goodall/ Josh Starling/ Addin Fonua-Blake / Siosaia Vave / Rudolph /Mateo/ Nick Hynes/Lussick

Next row
? / Williame/ Hodges/ Rhys Armstrong /Blake Leary/Lawrence/Taupau/Halauafu Lavaka /Trbojevic/Kelly/Pratt

Pretty sure that's Ken Arthurson hanging on the wall ;)

Darcy looks huge, and yes, BJ doesn't look happy. Remember they were fussin' in round 1 last year, maybe that's carried over and there's a bit of rivalry there.
He's not happy that he now has competition for "biggest guns in the club" award...

Righto
James Tuitahi
2012 was in the emerging blues camp along with Gutho and Jake. From what I could see he mainly plays five eight. Interesting maybe Moltzen starts at 1. Picture is now complete.
Screenshot_2016-01-08-21-57-22.png

Army seemed to get moved and played wing last year. He was behind Lavaka and Goodall for a wing spot over at the eels only played 4 NSW cup games for wenty in 15, the rest in park footy.

Wing or the halves is an interesting combination. I Think this Army kid will be competing with Nicho Hynes for a back up spot in the backs. Literally anywhere in the backs. That Hynes is still eligable for NYC means I might move this kid to fullback in my NSWC team sheat and leave Moltzen at 7.

A late replacement for Dom Reardon kind of makes sense.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6