Who's going to the Rooster v Manly game this Friday night?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

Who is getting out to this game?

I shall do my part - with hopium, duff, suzanna at least, probably more

I am a possibility

Heck yes I am. As local as it gets for me.

After missing the last Friday game due to work I will be in the Northern end with the rest of the Manly Eagle Rockers.
Hope we can all get together and make some noise for Manly.
:stupid:

Greg. This post was my lead into that :D
My next post was going to be, the Eagle Rockers have invited us to sit at the northern end with them and that I think the more Manly supporters sitting together the better, the louder and the more effective. So those going should gather there

That's good of them, but why would you need an invitation to sit somewhere, especially when you paid for a ticket?

Volley, we wouldnt need an invitiation. The idea is that they want all the Eagles supporters to sit together, and the stuff between us to end. I for 1 agree with this and if I can get to the game on Friday i will go sit with them

Greg. This post was my lead into that :D
My next post was going to be, the Eagle Rockers have invited us to sit at the northern end with them and that I think the more Manly supporters sitting together the better, the louder and the more effective. So those going should gather there
Hello Daniel,
I understand those people that will not be behind the post because they like the side on view at the games. We go there so we do not get any problems with the 8D flags. While it is not everyones cup of tea the more of us together will make more noise to support the team !

Completely agree Greg

Well done Greg. It was a pleasure to finally meet you in person rather than just see you as the face of Manly on the side of a bus!!!!

Sorry I can't be there - a work function I am afraid - but I will be at the Newcastle game.

I'll be at the game , but will be a guest of an Aussie Stadium member , so we'll be seated upstairs . We'll be having a few beers afterwards at Fox Sports Central.

I got invited by a friend of my mums who is an SFS member to go along with him and another die hard Manly fan. Too hard to say no..

I'll be bringing the gf along too, who is a Rorters fan...No ****ing surprises there.

I'll defo try and run down either before the game or during HT.

I cant wait to get out to Aussie Stadium on riday night.I am still pumped after sunday's win.

I will be there, in the members though so I look forward to seeing the fellow snobs like Chuck and CC in the members bar.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4