Who's Going to the Fan Day????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Manly have an open day at Narrabeen this Tuesday Night - 1st March from 5 pm to 7ish and it is open to all fans. Meet the players, buy merchandise (join as a member if you haven't), see the facilities and buy a sausage sandwich!

Who is going?

Depends on work normally I don't get home until after 6:00 PM so I may not get the time. Also I going to the season launch on Thursday night. Fluffy I thought the 'true' supporters would go to the season launch rather than the FREE fan day/sausage sizzle. :wink:

Byso, I am hoping to go - sadly my girls have their hockey trials and it is a no trial - No Division 1 situation.

I will come without them - not as much fun as they were really looking forward to meeting some of the players etc

Hope to see you out there - I will let you know tomorrow.

I'll be there !! It's on my way home from work ( Mosman - Elanora Hts ) . Good opportunity to get some autographs ( from the cheergirls , not the players )

I think Zorba mentioned on Saturday, there might be something in tomorrows edition.

I thought it would have been heavily promoted as it could be a good earner for club ie selling more mechandise, membership, season tickets etc.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4