Who's going to Telstra for the Dogs game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader

Is anyone travelling to Telstra this Sunday for the match against the Dogs? If so why and how are you travelling.

How do you feel about the crowd and safety. (I notice they are in the papers/media for all the wrong reasons over the past two days with more crowd problems and a Souths cheergirl getting hit by a missile.

I'm keen to go, prob by train, although maybe car. I went to the corresponding game last year, and it wasn't too bad - just a lot of annoying screaming teenage girl fans yelling obscenities. I will be making a pretty quick gettaway from the ground though in my Manly jersey, although I imagine security will be fairly decent.

I am not going, not because I fear the fans but because she who must be obeyed has organised a few days away sans kids!!!!

I'll be there !!

I try & get to all the games in Sydney.
We've got a group of 4 or 5 travelling out there on Sunday.
Hopefully one of us will be driving as train travel is where a lot of the trouble occurs.

I was at the Dogs/Souths game last Monday & must say there was plenty of security.

The game is being shown "LIVE" on the FoxBox , but hopefully there will be plenty of Manly fans out there.

got the armourgaurd van booked, the bike helmet, bullet proof vest ready

4.jpg

I dont travel west

My protege`

though not anymore. i do travle out west now!

As for the gam, wont even consider going

[quote author=Garts]
I dont travel west

My protege`

though not anymore. i do travle out west now!

As for the gam, wont even consider going
[/quote]

I guess it wont be for that much longer!!! unless you end up moving out there 8|

We spoke about that and she said " I didnt even think that was an option"

I said it isn't but thought I would ask to be nice :)

ha ha

Nah looks like we will be moving to Allambie

yeah i'll be going.

went to souths/dogs game last week, and despite the report of the cheerleader incident.....i didn't hear or see anything at the ground.

Admittedly i wasn't camped in the heart of the dogs army.

I'm not going.

If we win I'd get killed.

If we lose I'd probably just get beaten up.

Don't like either option.

Not unless it gets moved to suncorp stadium??

But, i do already have my tickets for the round 10 clash up here!! Bloody day after city V country.... i hope everyone backs up

It's quite sad that people have to avoid going to Bulldogs games because of crowd behaviour but the reality is who can blame them. Unfortunately I can't think of any rock solid solution to the problem apart from making them play at empty stadiums....
Most clubs, including our own, have certain supporters whose behaviour is embarrassing but there is a minority of Bulldogs supporters who's behaviour is just plain CRIMINAL and it seems to be they continue to get away with it.
When Bulldogs supporters write into papers and point the finger at other clubs claiming that their club is victimised it makes me sick- they are victimised because of a minority of their suporters who behave like fcuking animals....if they want to do anything about this victimisation out the fcuking animals who go to the games to stir up trouble- surely some of the good supporters must know who the bad ones are-
MEMO TO GOOD BULLDOGS SUPPORTERS: do your club, the NRL and everyone else a favour- stop pointing the blame elsewhere and try to help the situation - you might find you get more people to your games, save a bit of dosh on security and help your club move forward!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4