Who's going on Sunday?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who's going on Sunday?

i have been at brookie for every game and have been on this site for about a year now i think it is about time to put some names to faces so where do the ae team usually gather or do i just follow the FORTRESS BROOKVALE sign

Who's going on Sunday?

i have been at brookie for every game and have been on this site for about a year now i think it is about time to put some names to faces so where do the ae team usually gather or do i just follow the FORTRESS BROOKVALE sign

We usually like to congregate at Brookvale Oval, on Pittwater rd.

Who's going on Sunday?

The AE crew will be down the southern side of the hill. You will see many Banners up ther as well.

Thats gold, Try time & FORTRESS BROOKVALE!

Who's going on Sunday?

The hard core ae fans will be nearer the 50 line where they can see what going on

Who's going on Sunday?

ill be there as usual. On the 50 where i can see the game!

Hopefully for start of PL. Go Taylor at fullback!

Who's going on Sunday?

The AE crew will be down the southern side of the hill. You will see many Banners up ther as well.

About those signs mate. I had a few of them and when I took my car for cleaning they threw them out, when I went back it was too late!!!!.

sorry dude.

By the way we sit somewhere around the Varneys orfessional sign or the sign next to it on the maccas end of the hill up the very back

Who's going on Sunday?

Greetings from Blackall ( QLD ) . Currently on a 3 week road trip through central QLD & up to Cairns. Unfortunately I will miss the next 2 Brooky games. I'll be watching the 6.00pm replay on Austar . We just did a tour of the Blackall Wool scour & the 86 year old tour guides name was Beaver. Leaving now for Emerald . I'll catch up with the news at the next Library / internet cafe. " GO THE EAGLES " !!

Who's going on Sunday?

Am a late scratching for the game - due to family reasons!!! (Read that wife invited guests for Sunday lunch despite the calendar being blocked out!!!!)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Who's going on Sunday?

CW - tell them to come over for Brunch eg arrive at 10:30am - Bacon, Snags, Eggs etc at 11:00 am, push them out the door 1:30 pm, Brookie Oval 2:30 pm.

Who's going on Sunday?

[quote author=byso]

About those signs mate. I had a few of them and when I took my car for cleaning they threw them out, when I went back it was too late!!!!.

sorry dude.

By the way we sit somewhere around the Varneys orfessional sign or the sign next to it on the maccas end of the hill up the very back

[/quote]

Oh well you have time to make new ones for the weekend, Quite frankly i'm not happy. How many do you have and which ones did you lose!

Who's going on Sunday?

[quote author=Daniel]
[quote author=byso]

sorry dude.

[/quote]

Oh well you have time to make new ones for the weekend, Quite frankly i'm not happy. How many do you have and which ones did you lose!

[/quote]

DUDE I didnt lose them they were thrown out. Only about 2 or 3 got thrown I have a few more rolled up at home!

Who's going on Sunday?

Actually I almost had the same issue - the wife has being try to throw mine out for a while now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4