Who's going on Sunday?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Who's going on Sunday?

AE will be there in strength next Sunday on the hill to support the Sea Eagles against the Knights (said the Monty Python way!)

Meet in the JM stand near the Varneys Professionals sign near to the Southern End of the hill. Look for Byso's grea signs and a few yobbos making some noise.

Who's going on Sunday?

i will be turning up at about 2:30 due to other commitments

Who's going on Sunday?

Ill be at the ground but cant endure another game from the poor view of that area, ill be closer to the middle.

Who's going on Sunday?

I'm bringing my kids Fluffster so that's a good call!!! :lol:

Has the Fluffy Balloon been burst or is there life in it at Brookie?

Who's going on Sunday?

theres life in it still at brookie, but it may have been abused and overused

Who's going on Sunday?

It was always going to come to a grinding halt at some stage Fluff

Who's going on Sunday?

Its lasted well our AE mascot has been going well at Brookie :lol:

Who's going on Sunday?

I'm escaping Melbourne for the weekend and it will be good to meet you guys before heading to the Presidents Lounge.

Who's going on Sunday?

See you there Clon - Aaah the "Presidents Lounge" for the game. Are you sure want to mix with the swine on the hill before the Crown Lagers.

Who's going on Sunday?

Probably latish as the hugs and kisses and kids are having lunch with my bro and fam at DY beforehand!! Likely to be after 2 pm!

Who's going on Sunday?

I'll come down & say hi but watching it from a more balanced perspetive near halfway. Up where the vibe is, that southern end is too quiet.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4