Whos going and where are your tix for Manly v Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dig it.
I think I've been there once before a game but forund it too packed, but it's worth a shot.

The Bat & Ball is never chockers before a game & just accross the park.
That area isn't short of a pub, that's for sure.

43 of us in Bay 30 (Rows JJ & KK)

25 of us going by supporters bus and then meeting others at the Olympic (Moore Park Road) as BE commented (The bus leaves at 5.45 so guessing we'll be there around 6.30 or so hopefully)

The Olympic is right across the road from the ground so just a short stroll.

C'MON YOU EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Fluffy...
Hope to catch up pre-game if it fits with your gangs plan?
We'll have the usual crew from the Hill.
Also got Wheel with us (He's on hols down south this week) and MSE and the girls, Bushy, ABE from Dubbo etc etc so a good turn out of the "regulars" plus some extra's for the Manly Warringahs Travelling Supportahs.
Cheers
Vid

bit poor as my expenses from last trip havent been paid yet
so i wont be getting my tix till thursday :(

Nah...it's because you're facing the judiciary on Wednesday and are worried that you'll be runned out for 2 games....

If I'd know you and Spook were coming down I'd have sorted you tickets when I got ours...

Hope to see you Saturday and be great if you are in our general location.

As above meet at the Olympic (we'll be aiming to be standing in the enclosed area out the front - Same place as for the Roosters BE?)

Cliffy, safe travels and don't break too many hearts on the road trip?

We're in Bay 34 row GG.
Will be with the missus, brother in law and nephew. My niece is mad about the Eagles but accepted an invite to her best friends birthday party 5 weeks ago. She's a shattered little fan with that moral dilemma. What's worse is they missed the Dragons home semi due to a relo's 21st party. It was in a function room at a pub at Parramatta. My bro in law rocked up in a Manly jacket - nice touch.

DSM5 link said:
Bay 34.  Row HH.   You can all avoid me, I don't care.
avoid you????

I'll be paying you a visit with my little mate OX and our baseball bats

hahahahaah

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4