Who would you rather meet in first week of finals?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I'm assuming that the Storm will get the minor Premiership and that 2nd place is probably beyond us as well. So let's assume we come somewhere between 3rd and 8th. What is your ideal scenario for first round opponent?

Storm
Bulldogs (we have to be 8th or 7th for thse two to happen)
Knights
Broncos
Eels
Dragons
Raiders
Cowgirls
Sharks
Panthers

I'm assuming it will be beyond the Tigers, Warriors, Rorters, Rabbits to qualify.

For the satisfaction of knocking them further from the trophy....Knights and Eels.

But really, I'm still hanging onto the hope that we could still hold onto a home semi, and then I wouldn't care WHO we played.

I would like a home semi in the first week or to play away at 5th. Any lower than that and you are out on a limb. Playing Melbourne or Dogs in the first two weeks would be the stuff of nightmares. I wouldn't like to play the Broncos at Suncorp either or the Cowboys at Dairy Farmers. Sharks at Shark Park or Raiders at Canberra woudn't be too flash.

Bottom line is despite our poor home record this year 4th place would be best. (Going to have to play well to do it.)

No matter who we play in the finals,if we dont win the 1st semi,it will be on par with last season with a so called stronger side and it will be a failure as far as im concerned

The sharks raiders or panthers at brookie would be great but its unlikely

From the likely bunch (if we finish 3rd or 4th)

The broncos, their form after origin is still woeful and they wont win another game

The sharks raiders or panthers at brookie would be great but its unlikely

From the likely bunch (if we finish 3rd or 4th)

The broncos, their form after origin is still woeful and they wont win another game

If Broncos dont win any of their last 4 they are OUT!!!
GOOOONNNEEE.

Broncos at Lang Park. Then I'd get to see the Eagles roll the bongo's in a semi - Live :drunk:

I was doing the finals calculator yesterday and was thinking about this.

If we finish 7th we play the Dogs which in my opinion wouldnt be too bad. I know they are on fire but they may be peaking too early, plus if we get through that game our second semi would be a much easier game against one of the less fancied opponents.

The only problem then is we could face the Storm to make the GF, however the Storm lose some appeal for min away from home in the Finals.

A home semi against the Knights or Eels would do. The team should lift for a game against these two and the atmoshpere at Brookie would be electric.

Wouldn't mind a 5th spot finish but any lower than that and we have a swan's chance in hell.

Any team that would fill positions 5 thru 8 sounds great.
Although the thought of facing the Slimes at Brookie and knocking them out would be enormous .

Fluff you're right. Beating the Knights is the prioity. 'Don't get to far ahead of yourself' is a good thought. One game at a time. I think we can go through undefeated if we keep all the goods on the paddock and play to our potential.

Fluff you're right. Beating the Knights is the prioity. 'Don't get to far ahead of yourself' is a good thought. One game at a time. I think we can go through undefeated if we keep all the goods on the paddock and play to our potential.

Me too mate...

The way i look at it is that we just had 4 players out for different periods over the last 5 weeks and we got 8 points out of a possible 10 and the only game we lost was to arguably the form team of the comp (parra) and had our conversions gone through we might have got em... full strength we can beat anyone! :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4