Who would you prefer to play next week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just wondering what people are hoping as the outcome of the game tonight!

Roosters or Warriors, also what day will the game be next week?

Dan

Is no easy game in the finals, so the winner doesnt make a lot of difference i suppose

Personally though, i think i want the Chooks to win tonight, although i think they may be a tougher side if they click next weekend. My life will not be worth living if the Warriors got up tonight and then knocked us over next weekend !!! It would be a very, very long cricket season

We've got them both covered.

The Warriors have a shocking record against us in recent times, and so do the Roosters I believe (prior to the thrashing at the SFS this year where we were missing our forward pack plus Lyon).

Rorters.  Pearce is all over the shop at the moment and their long in the tooth forward pack is over rated.  Small wingers too.

Warriors have more ability to surprise with a few more potent attacking weapons, as last weekend showed.  

I think we have them both covered as will said. I think I am leaniing towards wanting to play the Warriors, but the Roosters have been pretty one dimesnional of late.

With the ammount of rain they have had over there it may be a heavy track so I wan't to see a very hard slog with a fulltime score of say 12 all
then golden point with the Warriord to get up at the end so when thay play Manly next week the crowd will be at least 80% eagle fans

We'll beat both these teams.  I was at the SFS when we lost to the rorters.  We played like under 6s.  That wouldn't occur again.  The warriors are big, but the weather is warming up and just getting to where they are will satisfy them.  And their halves are as weak as the rorters.  We'll win easily and march on to play against the storm in the big one.   

As long as we make it to the GF which I'm pretty confident we will. Have no more injuries than i think the Premiership is ours for the taking. I hope 08 is a good omen for us as we won two titles with the number eights as a part of those years, 78-87.

Sea Eagles winning their 7th title has a good ring to it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4