Who would you like to see win the comp now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
Just curious as to who everyone would like to see win the competition now that we are dead and buried for 2005.
I am fully expecting a few cynical 'who cares' but surely a few of you guys must have a soft spot for one of the remaining teams.
Mine would be the Tigers because they are entertaining to watch and there isn't all that much to dislike about them.
It is also heartening to see the Tigers/ Wests supporters finally have something to cheer about.
Having been in a similar/ if not worse position to the Tigers ourselves over the past few years I can see how supporters lose faith. It is good to see some of the Tigers faithful rewarded for the good of the game in Sydney seeing as it is under seige from the likes of soccer, rugby union and AFL.

Anyone bar Parramatta, Melbourne, Brisbane.

Either Dragons or Tigers will do me.

Dragons for mine. They were non-Super League and have been there and abouts for a long time. Like to see them play the Tiges in the GF, though I don't think that can happen.

The only team that I don't want to win out of those that are left is Parra. However I have far too many mates that are Dragons supporters and they would be insufferable if Saints get up. Tigers would be the fairytale, but can't see it happening. I used to hate the Broncos with a passion, but that was in the day of The King, 3 Knees Handoncock, and that thug Gee. I've softened on them a little these days, apart from the Myth Hodges.

Parra will probably get through to GF as they have the easier half of the draw. They will play whoever wins out of Dragons and Bronocs, and thats were my money will be.

yeah vix is a tigers supporter so i will cheer with her. I think she wants to go to the game tommorrow as well

I guess Melbourne. Two Manly players & they represent the only non-sh1thole area of the remaining teams.
But really, Broncs, Boys & Storm = Superleague scum
Tiges & Saints = Merged sellouts, non-entities,
Parra = Oxygen theives.
Say no more.

Hey Daniel , Might see you out at Aussie Stadium tomorrow. We'll be at the Captain Cook Hotel from 1-1.30pm before heading over for the 1.50pm kick off between Manly & Raiders.We've got general admission tickets ( gate C ) worth $25.00.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4