Who would you like to see retire?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I know from my experiences growing up with league there has always been 1 or two players who I could not wait to retire. For whatever reason I could never stand the players and loved the day they hung up the boots.

The first player was Michael Hancock. Despised the bloke.

Then it was Tallis.

Now I am waiting tooth and nail for Mason to leave the game.

Is there anybody else who has that one or two players you can't stand? Who are they and why?

Turncoat Carroll

Can't stand the big ugly prick.

Why ?

He is a Bronco, that is good enough for me. Add to that the fact he turned down NZ for years to play Origin, fair enough. However he then, when going to England and thinking his origin career was over, played for NZ at the 2000 WC and proclaimed how proud he was. He then returned to the NRL and gave the NZ jersey the finger. Disgrace of a man

chis walker
michael crocker
neville costigan
and
each & every single player, management and staff of the dirty bulldog scum club.

It was great to see Johns go.

Other candidates:

Simon Woolford
Adam McDougall (and all the McDougall clan of drug cheats)
Mason
Brett Finch
Mark Riddell
Sonny Bill Williams
Luke Patten
Hazem el MAsri
Benji Marshall
Nathan Brown
Brett Kimmorely
Steve Larkham
George Gregan
Clyde Rathbone

Tonie Carroll
Josh Perry
Craig Gower
Wendell Sailor
Brett Kimmorley
Joel Clinton
Anthony Minichiello
Dane Carlaw
Benji Marshall
Luke Patten
Eric Grothe

Turncoat Carroll

Can't stand the big ugly prick.

Why ?

He is a Bronco, that is good enough for me. Add to that the fact he turned down NZ for years to play Origin, fair enough. However he then, when going to England and thinking his origin career was over, played for NZ at the 2000 WC and proclaimed how proud he was. He then returned to the NRL and gave the NZ jersey the finger. Disgrace of a man

agree with you Kiwi, fcuken prick if you ask me. The other at the top of my list is Mason also. Anyone hear him at the end of the test "im proud to be an aussie" I seem to remember him last year wanting to be an All Black! - dick! :evil:

daily and smith how good would it be to have someone call the game that knows what they are doing

Tonie Carroll
Josh Perry
Craig Gower
Wendell Sailor
Brett Kimmorley
Joel Clinton
Anthony Minichiello
Dane Carlaw
Benji Marshall
Luke Patten
Eric Grothe

Joel's a mate of mine SB, he is a top bloke.

Adrian Morley
Craig Fitzgibon
Anthony Minichello
Brent Tate
Wayne Bennett
Johnathan Thurston
Darren Lockyer
Braith Anasta
Mark Gasnier

[quote author=SilentBob]
Tonie Carroll
Josh Perry
Craig Gower
Wendell Sailor
Brett Kimmorley
Joel Clinton
Anthony Minichiello
Dane Carlaw
Benji Marshall
Luke Patten
Eric Grothe

Joel's a mate of mine SB, he is a top bloke.

[/quote]

I'm sure most of them are great blokes to their mates otherwise they would have no mates, I still don't like him.

try posting this sort of humour over at that other place :lol:

I think Flip was the one who expressed it : gotta love ST

I reckon it would go down better than my 'if rose had died' post I made here a few weeks back :lol:

Well, i said Chris Walker.. finally as in saying that he was about to finally "retire" but no.. like Souths, Roosters, Melbourne and the first time he signed with the coast he has been thrown ANOTHER chance.. **** me.. this is a joke.

I remember Mike Colman (wanker i know) writing a column a few months back saying how it's uncanny how many "last chances" footballers these days have and I have to agree.. It is just getting beyond a joke and has the potential to teach kids that if you keep acting like a tool you'll be sweet everyone will give you more chances... Chris Walker has had more lives than a cat and i'm sure as hell sick of it.

How about his excuse this time.

Alcohol dependency and and anxiety disorder....

How about, he's just a ****ing grub.

anxiety disorder fark me dead most of us would have experienced that at some stage in our lifes....if he was that bad how did he ever drag himself out to play footy in front of 10,000 plus people at a time. I know if I had an anxiety disorder that's the last place I'd want to be! (nothing against people that genuninely do have an anxiety disorder)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2