Who would you like in a Manly Shirt?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone with as much pride, passion and ticker as the blokes we have now.

This current playing group and more so the players that have been there since 2008 are the most loyal sportsmen you could imagine.

Sorry guys but outside of the Refs, Pam Anderson and Meagan Gale just win, simple...

And chuck in Mauboy to cut the oranges, and spill the juice all over herself.

Chuck Norris, Liam Neeson and/or Bruce Banner. Failing those three...Miley Cyrus. She seems like a pleasant young lady.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Jennifer hawkins no doubt.

I don't remember how I ended up seeing Jen win the Miss World title but I was that proud of her. The Yank, in a two way finish, towered over her and thought it was a lay down, but Jen got the nod. So pleasant, so personable, and so surprised. She was a joy. And nothing has changed in everything I have seen of her since. She'll be in a Knights shirt for sure but I'm happy for it to be Manly :)

mozgrame said:
Chuck Norris, Liam Neeson and/or Bruce Banner. Failing those three...Miley Cyrus. She seems like a pleasant young lady.

Pure gold...the Miley Cyrus comment, I was drinking coffee when I read this and am now cleaning it off the floor as I burst out laughing.

Liam Messam leading the Haka for the All Blacks vs Sth Africa 1am Sun 06 Oct 2013 @ Ellis Park in The Rugby Championship, wearing a Manly Jersey over his All Black one.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2