Who would you chase with the "spare" cash?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Interesting to note that $70 buys a haircut that lasts 6 weeks whilst $80 buys club membership that lasts a year and the opportunity to link yourself with the Greatest Club in the NRL, and to be in the company of people like Wheel and Mata!!!

Don't leave yourself out of the equation CW

Interesting to note that $70 buys a haircut that lasts 6 weeks whilst $80 buys club membership that lasts a year and the opportunity to link yourself with the Greatest Club in the NRL, and to be in the company of people like Wheel and Mata!!!

Id rather a $70 haircut that links me with a few hotties than an $80 membership that links me with a club run by an inept old boys club!

Because whilst it is free for me to look this good, it costs Danners extra to keep up to at least par.

I remember that pom Peacock was mentioned last year as a possible Sea-Eagle....what's his story now?

At least you have hair.

It was never going to happen from all reports on the ESL website at the time.

Just another rumor.

Now that hecks is gone we have some cash to play with apparently.

Would you A - Keep it for future spending (perhaps Jamie Lyon)?
B - Reinvest it in a new established prop to replace Hecks?
C - Reinvest it in a new up and coming prop to replace hecks?
D - Spend it on another back?

Share your thoughts guys and girls

OK folks, here's the plan:

Go straight to Aaron Cannings manager, break his contract with the eels scum, and stitch him up for three years. He's going to have a huge year next year....you read it here first.

Then when his best mate comes back to play in the NRL, it will be another good reason to join our club.

This way, we'll get our young mongrel prop back + a young international centre. :)

i have heard that a really good prop has signed with your team. He will probably be starting prop by the end of the year.

He hasn't been announced on the Manly website yet but he is a marquee signing. He hasn't played nrl yet but there were other clubs after him. Manly offered him a lot to sign.

If he hasnt played NRL yet, how in the hell can he be a marquee signing. I smell combo of BS and Tuna in this post.

[quote author=girvie]
i have heard that a really good prop has signed with your team. He will probably be starting prop by the end of the year.

He hasn't been announced on the Manly website yet but he is a marquee signing. He hasn't played nrl yet but there were other clubs after him. Manly offered him a lot to sign.

If he hasnt played NRL yet, how in the hell can he be a marquee signing. I smell combo of BS and Tuna in this post.

[/quote]

Read some of the other posts. His name is Kyle Arnold. Remember his name because he will be playing FG by the end of the season - probably mid season.

Trust me I have seen him play and he is a tough no nonsense old fashioned prop similar to Bryant. better than king by a mile.

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=girvie]

[/quote]

Read some of the other posts. His name is Kyle Arnold. Remember his name because he will be playing FG by the end of the season - probably mid season.

Trust me I have seen him play and he is a tough no nonsense old fashioned prop similar to Bryant. better than king by a mile.

[/quote]
Yeah, Arnold will play nrl next year. Which games did you see him play Tookey?

He is big and aggressive and hits hard with the ball and in defence. He is fit and has a high workrate.

I saw the games against Manly although i don't think he played in the first round plus the games against the roosters.

I would have also liked Manly to have picked up a couple of the players that the bulldogs signed for next year as they looked pretty good.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6