Who would Joey cheer for?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Vyssini said:
bob dylan said:
Put it this way Bones, say you got a job at the Melbourne Storm as their Chief of Bull**** for 2014 season. And say The Storm played Manly in the GF, who would you go for?

Does that answer hour question?

That's just a minute detail!

I second that !! Haha.

CAMBO said:
Jatz Crackers said:
bones said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Vyssini said:
That's just a minute detail!

Alright, but just dont go on all day about it.

That's a week reply :p

Sounds like youve got your monthlies ?

;)
What a Neanderthal response. Those sort of attitudes went out the window in the middle of the last CENTRUARY ;)

Knock it off lads, this could go on for an eon.

6/71 said:
CAMBO said:
Jatz Crackers said:
bones said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Alright, but just dont go on all day about it.

That's a week reply :p

Sounds like youve got your monthlies ?

;)
What a Neanderthal response. Those sort of attitudes went out the window in the middle of the last CENTRUARY ;)

Knock it off lads, this could go on for an eon.

An eon or some considerable epoch!

Sorry to interrupt the banter, but what if they faced each other in the GF, and leading in, Tooves starts putting together his game plan..is Joey a part of that coaching staff, that is privy to such information. More to the point, can he be trusted to not get on the blower to his Knights mates and give them the heads up? You wouldn't think so, but stranger things have happened. After all this is the bloke that cruelled us in '97.

wombatgc said:
Sorry to interrupt the banter, but what if they faced each other in the GF, and leading in, Tooves starts putting together his game plan..is Joey a part of that coaching staff, that is privy to such information. More to the point, can he be trusted to not get on the blower to his Knights mates and give them the heads up? You wouldn't think so, but stranger things have happened. After all this is the bloke that cruelled us in '97.

Yeah that's exactly my point mate. Can he be trusted?

bones said:
wombatgc said:

Yeah that's exactly my point mate. Can he be trusted?

I think John Singleton is the best person to answer that one.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4