Who wore it better?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who wore Latrine's forearm better??

• Garner

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Grub

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

ricardo

Bencher
Screenshot_20200711-012604_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200711-012542_Samsung Internet.jpg

Who wore Latrine's forearm better?

I only saw the grub replay but it's strange that the vidiot ref didn't have a look and tell the on field idiot that "Latrell ran in and fore armed reynolds from behind in the jaw - 10 mins"

I mean do they really draw the line of 'a punch' that sharply? Two guys square off and let go...10 mins each.

Latrell hits an unsuspecting Reynolds from behind but 'with a forearm' - nothing.

No wonder diving has crept into the game.

Unless I'm missing something?

Last edited:
I only saw the grub replay but it's strange that the vidiot ref didn't have a look and tell the on field idiot that "Latrell ran in and fore armed reynolds from behind in the jaw - 10 mins"

I mean do they really draw the line of 'a punch' that sharply? Two guys square off and let go...10 mins each.

Latrell hits an unsuspecting Reynolds from behind but 'with a forearm' - nothing.

No wonder diving has crept into the game.

Unless I'm missing something?

100%. Easiest way to break a guy's jaw right there. I'm not a fan of this bloke (but wow aren't the commentators??).

Here's another from a couple weeks ago:

Time for a few more weeks on the farm Latrine.

The guys a dead set dropkick.. if it was anyone else they'd be looking at 6 weeks off minimum.. but precious Mitchell will likely cop 1 week. 2 tops but only because there was 2 incidents.

Seriously, the Reynolds kick was absolutely stupid, but he was clearly attacking the ball and got it wrong. The other goose ran in from 10m away, threw an intentional swinging forearm to the jaw to a bloke with his back turned with full intention to cause damage.. the guys a dead set dog and shouldn't be playing for a couple of months

I think both the Grub and Garner have some explaining to do that they dared to run into Mr Mitchells sacred forearm. How dare they!! I expect a written and verbal apology and reparations to stroke Mr Mitchells fragile temperament. How was this guy not marched???

If AFB copped 2 weeks and a 20K fine.....what does this flog deserve ?

Leilua got 4 weeks so he should get 6 at a minimum.

Watch him get a 5K suspended sentence. Double standards all over the place.

If AFB copped 2 weeks and a 20K fine.....what does this flog deserve ?

Leilua got 4 weeks so he should get 6 at a minimum.

Watch him get a 5K suspended sentence. Double standards all over the place.
And to me ( if that happens ) then the current mob running the game are no better than the previous dickheads.

Im just so very sick of double standards.

If the rules apply for every team and every player ( regardless of who they are) and are adjudicated only the same way then all good to me.

BUT I do agree that there can be little nuances between the same transgressions ( player hit falling etc etc ).

My prediction on this.

Grub will get 5 weeks. The protected species will get a public apology for being put on report.
Yep, a protected species for sure. It’s like the NRL don’t want to be accused of picking on poor Latrell after he copped all the backlash after they put him front and centre of the ad campaign.

Reminds me when both Matai and Kapow in their early years had that reflex arm action that sometimes went a little high. They were mostly reflex actions but were nearly hunted out of the game with the slightest shoulder high tackle.

This bloke looks to deliberately take their heads off. As for the shot on the grub not only off the ball and swinging deliberately but ranks up there with the cowards punch, a punch or act they are trying to stamp out in society from young blokes even having adds on tv for education.

If the NRL are serious about standards and the impact on kids then surely this cowards swinging arm just like a punch is a great deal worse than AFB with the penalty and outrage to match ...

Will it ? I doubt it very much.

See back in the day, a bloke did what Trell did, it would’ve led to an all in brawl . He might get a week if we’re lucky. But what he needed (and deserved) was a bloody good flogging from whomever throws them the best at the Tigers. God, I hate the no punch/brawl rule. Would straighten out serial offenders like this cnut in no time.

See back in the day, a bloke did what Trell did, it would’ve led to an all in brawl . He might get a week if we’re lucky. But what he needed (and deserved) was a bloody good flogging from whomever throws them the best at the Tigers. God, I hate the no punch/brawl rule. Would straighten out serial offenders like this cnut in no time.

Last night night it was a lovers tiff via text message after Mitchell's stiff arm dog shot on Grub. Back in the day it would have been full on Manly vs Newtown circa 1981. If some fullback had done that to Bozo back in the day, Igor and co. would have made sure he got stretchered off.

As a fan I know which version I would like to see. And it ain't the "mummy still loves you, everyone gets a trophy" version.....

South Sydney superstar Latrell Mitchell and Wests Tigers’ Josh Reynolds have copped matching suspensions for their ugly clash in the Rabbitohs’ 18-10 win over the Tigers on Friday night.
Both players are facing three game bans after Grade 2 charges, but could accept two-match suspensions with an early guilty plea. Mitchell was also fined $750 for a second incident later in the game, for which he could accept a $550 fine with an early guilty plea.

Fox Sports website

South Sydney superstar Latrell Mitchell and Wests Tigers’ Josh Reynolds have copped matching suspensions for their ugly clash in the Rabbitohs’ 18-10 win over the Tigers on Friday night.
Both players are facing three game bans after Grade 2 charges, but could accept two-match suspensions with an early guilty plea. Mitchell was also fined $750 for a second incident later in the game, for which he could accept a $550 fine with an early guilty plea.

Fox Sports website
Absolute joke, one was an accident in competing for the ball, the other an off the ball dog shot on a guy that wasn't looking. Latrells was as bad if not worse than BJs last week, should've been 4 weeks plus 1 more for the one later on.

Yep ... but the main thing to remember is .... back in the day ... you didn't whack a bloke without being prepared and expecting one or more back in return ... you knew the bloke you whacked would be just waiting for the opportunity ... you had to have the courage to cop what you gave ... kept the dogs quite ..

These days they know they can get away with a dog shot without getting the the square -up ....

Well the charge ratings should be completely different, Reynolds should be a careless rating and latrine should be a dangerous/reckless. I guess latrine had his cuddly koala outfit on

Reynolds was going for the ball. It was careless, I agree. But he had no intention of kicking the guy in the head.

Latrine on the other hand, swinging arm to the head of an opponent that had his back turned. This is the ultimate dog act. The only thing that differentiated it from Danny Williams was it wasn't a fist.

I stand by my original call of 6 weeks. This should have been referred immediately.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4