Who wins the Sally Robbins Tophy Tonight?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Isaac Luke's definite dive, in the 2011 Cowboys Golden Point Game, is going to be challenged by two Teams of NRL Divers tonight. That's a Lay Down Misère :exclamation:

Hoping that Grub Reynolds at least trips up GI, as is his style.
And my Gypsy curse, of a few suspensions and Vidiot bad calls, is realized tonight;)

Go Wascally Wabbits and kick the Dogs out of contention :exclamation:

I heard that Matthew Mitchum and Tom Daley were doing the halftime entertainment, oh sorry I got that wrong, they are both playing off the bench for each team tonight. It will be a tight contest off the high board tonight

p.s. nearing Canberra and it is raining at the moment and only 6 degrees

Sally Robinson? Now that would be a trophy, to quote the Herald Sun April12 2010:

Inglis's barrister, Robert Richter QC, told Magistrate Lionel Winton-Smith that Inglis had never hurt her before.

He said he had pushed her out of agitation after she "got in his face".

Mr Winton-Smith said he would not usually recommend a diversion program, but there were special circumstances in this case and Ms Robinson did not want charges brought in the first place.

Lay Down Sally Robbins, the rower from the Athens Olympics is the role model for all the writhing in agony artists in tonight's match.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4