Who Will Win the Tennis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Roddick for mine all the way - has had the easy run and heaps of petrol in the tank.

I think davenport over williams, but this could easily go either way.

Roddick hadn't played a game this year before the aus open and has a long line of walkovers up to this point. No real challenge. I think he will be a bit underdone and Hewit tired from his two massive 5 setters and his niggling injury. I think the one who wins the Hewitt Roddick match will probably take the title. But not without a fight.

Who cares about the Women's final, No Sharapova/Molik= No Interest for me.

Safin if he plays like that again will win easy.

Gloat! You conveniently ignore the bit about Roddick beating Hewitt!!!!

I note that Byso backed both losing finalists!!!! He likes Howard so he is used to backing losers!!! :lol:

[blockquote Worker"]I note that Byso backed both losing finalists!!!! He likes Howard so he is used to backing losers!!! :lol:[/blockquote]
Groan (on behalf of byso, of course) :shock:

[blockquote] Williams and Safin.
Just don't read the previous sentence about the semi final.[/blockquote]

[blockquote] Gloat! You conveniently ignore the bit about Roddick beating Hewitt!!!!

Um, yep. Whatever.

Comprehension lessons needed Oh English Teacher?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4