Who will win Game 1 of Origin?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who will win Game 1 of SOO this year?

• NSW

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • QLD

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Who cares... When does Manly play?

Votes: 29 49.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nein are SO shti, the coverage, pre game, commentary its all crap.

Really poor game typifyed by the head high penalty early on.

Nein are SO shti, the coverage, pre game, commentary its all crap.

Really poor game typifyed by the head high penalty early on.

You forgot the game being stopped when someone got a little bit hurt from a completely legal tackle - Boyd did it and was fine a minute later, someone else did it as well.

Very dissapointed. Nsw were woeful. Had absolutely nothing 20 metres out. Such a bad game. It only sounds exciting because of the constant crowd noise. Couldnt belive with 8 min to go we have bird hog it on 3rd than gallen hog on 4th then a crap kick 10 metres out straight to em in hoal with no pressure. Goodnight.

Not a bad night though all in all. The misses made pasties and chips and I had a couple of long necks of guinesss. That was the high point. The footy was boring cack.

What is walkers role in this game tonight? Seems like when buhrer made his debut for nsw
To come on, wonder around aimlessly and refuse to get involved by not touching the ball in the first 3 sets. Has one run and turns it over.

I don't get how there can even be fans of this abomination

It's fixed as **** look at the refs there's just no way they can be that bad

Queensland wins because if they don't the inbreds in the north won't watch their backward state lose, morons in NSW watch all the time anyway so a Queensland win is merely a ratings grab

Needs a better storyline though maybe hire some creative to do a few angles

Here's a few ideas

Nate Myles stole Gallens haircut
Thaiday invades the nsw locker room and recites poems in his best rape voice
JT claims the government doesn't help him enough
Dylan Walker thinks the game is soccer and plays like that
Game 2 is a hair vs dress match and if Queensland lose they have to all wear dresses, they do lose and every player becomes beast mode and continues wearing the dress long past the bet date

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8