Who will we miss the most in 2023 ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Betty White or QEII.

As for players I really havent missed a player since we parted company with Beaver.

The entire 2008 squad
We do miss our Grand final Winning Heroes
Our Grand final Manly Heroes are our Legendary clubs benchmark of excellence

We have not had any Grand final Winning Heroes since 2011

Since then we only had Manly Players and not Manly Heroes

I hope our 2023 playing squad can be the Manly Grand final Winning Heroes that we all look up to

Get it done Seibold and you will be our Hero too

See the source image

For all those in our Manly 2023 playing squad that do not know what a Manly Hero is

The Legacy of a Manly Hero is
The memory of a great name
and the Inheritance of a great Grand final Winning Example

2023 is the year of opportunity for all Manly players to make a name for them selves
and for the past Heroes of our squad to over come the yesterdays heroes tag

See the source image

Last edited:
True, as DCE preserves himself quite well. never see him run hard at the opposition like foz does. Nice point.
Agree. Foz outplayed DCE in virtually every game last season. If anyone is on the way out (of their career) it’s DCE. Foz is at the back end for sure, but DCE is even further gone IMO.

True, as DCE preserves himself quite well. never see him run hard at the opposition like foz does. Nice point.

Agree. Foz outplayed DCE in virtually every game last season. If anyone is on the way out (of their career) it’s DCE. Foz is at the back end for sure, but DCE is even further gone IMO.
Foz is a different style of half no doubt and he will play halfback at the Titans and should do well directing them around the park. Just as skilled as DCE but he has never had speed nor a strong long kicking game and both those key attributes have been further weaked by time and his injuries. I hoped he'd stay another season, but probably for the best in hindsight.

What DCE brings to the team gets debated at least every couple of weeks for the last 10 years but personally I reckon he's a great player and will be hard to replace when he finishes.

If anyone is on the way out (of their career) it’s DCE. Foz is at the back end for sure, but DCE is even further gone IMO.
Harsh. He was in the World Cup side and in the end Cleary only got the nod because he is younger so an obvious choice going forward, but on form there wasn't much between them at all.

Foran. Because he straightened the attack, running hard into the line.

And we still couldn't make the semis with superstar Foran playing.
He may have run into the line, but never broke the defence.

Let him enjoy his gold coast retirement.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4