Who Will Step Up Next Year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
In my depressed stupour my mind started wandering onto 2006. (Maybe there is still hope for 2005 but methinks we will be lucky to make the 8 and will merely make up the numbers if we do.)

Of this years squad Harris and Harris are gooornnnn,Randall is unsigned and the form of other players has left much to be desired.

In my view the only certain first grade players next year are the following:

Brett Stewart, Chris Hicks, Ashley Alberts, Steve Bell, Matt Orford, Ben Kennedy, Steve Menzies, Anthony Watmough, Mark Bryant, Daniel Heckenberg, Shane Dunley.

There are other players such as Kylie, King and Monaghan has form has been substandard and will have to pick up for them to be considered.

Players like Matai, Stephenson, Lennon, Mullane (and there are probably more) are yet to be resigned.

What I am wondering is who will step up to play first grade next year and make us the competitive and top unit that we seek to be???

I think the only new tallent is Bryant and Alberts. Who should improve.

The rest will stay the same.

With BK next to him this year Watmough has improved out of sight. I think with Bell in the side next year Ash will come of age and I think Burns and/or Witt will also shine with Orford there.

Apart from that I expect King to play SOO and then be selected for the Kangaroos.

You had some credibility till that last sentence!!!
You tell 'em Teach. Try your second last sentence. How many more players do we need to LEAVE the club :roll: :twisted: 8| :naughty: :naughty: :lol: :lol:

I really hope that kite is a certain in first grade for what we are paying him (plenty more than king) since he has 3 years to go.

I think cuthbo will step into Harris' spot. He has size and skill.

If meaney can get an injury free run we might see him pushing for a spot either on the wing or through injury in the centres.

Styles should continue to improve and may well be a chance if our props continue their form of 2005

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4