Who will start at 5/8 - Schuster or Foran ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don’t discount what Foz is going to bring to this team, but geez I hope this bloke gets plenty of game time in 2021.

He certainly looks ready to go during pre season.

10249924-486C-486A-8BFE-2CE375D984FF.jpeg

I believe this is how we see starting 17 I hope
Tom T, Saab, Walker, Suli, Tuipulotu, Foran, Dce, Marty, Cust, Jake T, Siro, aloiai, Schuster
Bench Paseka, Davey, Goewiski, Sipley.

I believe this is how we see starting 17 I hope
Tom T, Saab, Walker, Suli, Tuipulotu, Foran, Dce, Marty, Cust, Jake T, Siro, aloiai, Schuster
Bench Paseka, Davey, Goewiski, Sipley.
Very good call - I am confident with this side competing all day !!

I like it but I reckon we need a utility on the bench that can play 9. Geez how good would it look with Fainu at 9 and Cust on the bench
Yeah deep down given how well dce with foran he needs a first crack and use schuster as a 2nd pivot. I just can't see garrick given a starting role are wingers where horrible last season.
Jake has played alot of prop and Aloiai has played 2nd row also. Utility I say if needed is croker I suppose

Very good call - I am confident with this side competing all day !!
Looks good BUT no utility player on the bench. No cover for halves. (Ok Schuster with Jake dropping back to lock) No goalkicker (DCE & Walker do not need the added pressure IMHO) Bench is lacking mobility. Team is unbalanced for rule changes etc ..... Unfortunately, to balance this team out, we need a real number nine and not a manufactured one ........

I dunno...another poster mentioned it in another thread. What if the Foran signing has the Ben Kennedy effect...imagine that?
The USA have been trialling MDMA as a legal drug to the general public and are expecting it to reach the legal market within months. Inhaling a bag full of MDMA would be the only way I could imagine that.
In saying that, I’m still happy we signed him. My daughter has always referred to him as "my boy" from the very first time she met him in 2010. Even when he fuucked off, she wouldn’t stand a word said against her boy. Now he’s back she’s over the moon. For as long as he manages to stay on the field, I am resigned to hearing " My Boy!", every time he touches the ball this year, hopefully I’ll still be hearing her well into September! (I really do need those pills!:D).

Last edited:
Looks good BUT no utility player on the bench. No cover for halves. (Ok Schuster with Jake dropping back to lock) No goalkicker (DCE & Walker do not need the added pressure IMHO) Bench is lacking mobility. Team is unbalanced for rule changes etc ..... Unfortunately, to balance this team out, we need a real number nine and not a manufactured one ........
Very true - the ideal situation is just that, withFainu at 9...Cust off the bench....but aside from that possibly the best starting 13 we have for now and Davey/Paseka/Goziewski off the bench with I hate to say it....but most likely Croker in # 17....Sip out about the only change I would make personally...with the cattle we got.

The USA have been trialling MDMA as a legal drug to the general public and are expecting it to reach the legal market within months. Inhaling a bag full of MDMA would be the only way I could imagine that.
In saying that, I’m still happy we signed him. My daughter has always referred to him as "my boy" from the very first time she met him in 2010. Even when he fuucked off, she wouldn’t stand a word said against her boy. Now he’s back she’s over the moon. For as long as he manages to stay on the field, I am resigned to hearing " My Boy!", every time he touches the ball this year, hopefully I’ll still be hearing her well into September! (I really do need those pills!:D).
Its the fake mdma thats the problem.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4