Who will play in the GF and win?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the Dragons on current form are the deserved short priced favourites to make the GF. Who they will play is anyone guess.

I'd have said Parra before they lost Hindmarsh and Fui Fui, but this will weaken them on the run in, especially if we upset them this week and they have to go into the next round of semis.

You can never write off the Broncos, too much class and big match experience to discount them on the basis of their form over the last month. They will stand up when it counts.

The Storm are capable of beating anyone on their day, but can be hot and cold, and they don't like toughing out games. If they get on a roll they will trouble some sides.

Cowboys IMO are not looking as good as last year, and if they lose Webb this will be a big blow to their hopes. They have plenty of game breakers in their side and sometimes it's bits of individual brilliance that get you home. Will reserve judgement on them till I see how they go against the Tigers.

I can't see the Tigers getting the fairytale ending this year. They will be a much better proposition next year as they have bought well.

Cronulla are cannon fodder and I can't see them getting within 20 of the Dragons this week. Destined to finish another season without any silverware, and couldn't happen to nicer team.

It would be overly optimistic to think Manly can go all the way, but fingers crossed. I think we are a show this week if we build on the Canberra result and lift another 20%, but we will have to put in a solid 80 minute performance.

It will really throw the cat amongst the pigeons if we get up over Parra. This will mean that one of the Storm, Cowboys or Tigers will be shown the door after the first week.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4