Who will be there this Sunday?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
It may be like cheering the Christians against the Lions, but who is masochist enough to bravely head out to Brookie to watch the great 'Bronco Mutilation'? I have heard rumours that Sue RP may be in town, though not with us Plebs but up in the stands with the likes of Pepsi and co (and the real Silvertails).

Who else will be there?????

I will tread through the gates of Brookvale on Sunday afternoon full of fear for what may happen.

A towel will be packed in my bag and if I feel the humilation is becoming too great I may be tempted to throw it onto the field and hope the mercy rule can be invoked.

In the past 6 years or so I have never felt this negative about a game, there was always this little voice inside me that said, we are chance, that voice has gone.

Does this mean that I am now cured of my insanity has I am no longer thinking that Manly have any chance in the world of winning this game?

I will make the effort this Sunday to make myself known to you this Sunday, as Matabele apparently will not be in attendance I will only be wearing my standard Sea Eagles attire and not protective clothing & headwear.

sue r and rocky boy along with a few other brisbane eagles will be in the corporates cheering on the eagles against our hated brocettes. Look forward to a big brooky crowd. We will be having a few in the club before and after.

fat lot of good cheering in the corporate boxes does.

And which one are you in? The Eagle Angels?

I will make the effort this Sunday to make myself known to you this Sunday, as Matabele apparently will not be in attendance I will only be wearing my standard Sea Eagles attire and not protective clothing & headwear.
It would be good to meet you Pete, though I tend to hang out with the Plebs on the hill in the JM stand. I hope to be there if I can sort out work issues and kid sporting matters.

As far as insanity goes, every Manly supporter has a bit as we keep turning up and hoping that one day we will be back at the lofty heights.

mata..not sure which one we are in exactly but you won't miss sue now you have the photo of him..plus he'll have that lampshade

I'll be there, remember this is the second last home game of the season.

Surely we are due! sheesh!

We'll be there. You just never know. Wayne smiley Bennett has had a number of frustrating times at Brookie since 1988. That fact will either make him more determined to fix the record or the curse will strike again and the boys might be "in the match".

Before everyone sends me off to MSE to peddle my sunshine, I just thought that a little optimism might help us get through until Sunday.

I'll be there !!

The fact that Channel # 9 are showing the game is enough incentive to make me want to be at the game. Much better than listening to Sterlo & Gus with his " freeze it there " calls for try replays.

We're due, they're due..

So my therapy advisor tells me anyway..

I'll be there, possibly with the gf if she decides to come along...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4