Who will Be the First Big Signing Post June 30 ? (all Teams)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gould said an announcement on Asotasi could be expected today. I assume that means he's going to the Rorters.

Asotasi has officially signed with the Rabbits now.

With Burns re-signed, do you think that the club knows we can't get Lyon? Or, are they unrelated and they're looking to play Lyon in the centres?

I'd love to see us sign both of Jamie Lyon and Steve Simpson in the next few days.

Lyon's manager mentioned it would only be 48 hours, 48 hours ago. The longer we wait, the worse it gets for us I reckon.

If I read that we sign Lyon whilst at work I wont be able to leave my office for a good hr or so.

Garts - a question - who would be the more lethal combination?

Lyon and Bell
Cooper and Gasnier

I tip Lyon Bell to be best centre partnership in the NRL unless King / Inglis team up for Melbourne. Man, look at their respective wingers in Geyer / Quinn. It's just scary.

Hicks and Robertson are ok I suppose. No nonsense type players. Not really explosive though.

I'd love to see Robertson find the line a bit more. That said, next to Lyon, I'd say he will.

Again though, if we have Bell and Lyon in the centres, one would think we will have Matai and Hicks on the wings. I'm much more confident with that combination:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Steve Matai
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Steven Bell
05. Chris Hicks

I don't see ANY flaws there whatsoever except maybe Matai under the high ball, but then again, we haven't seen how he goes there, have we.

Hard to say as I havent seen Lyon play in the NRL for 3 seasons but going on past form I would just rate them better than Gaz and Coops.

Matai is not a winger imo, he is barely a centre. But I guess Steppa is a better winger than centre so could work.

Bell & Lyon are both (right) centres. It's not as easy as some of you guys think to make the adjustment. I'm very happy that Manly have re-signed Travis Burns. Having been away for 2 weeks , I only just watched the replay of the Manly/Knights game & Burns was sorely missed.

I hate to pinpoint 1 player in the Manly team , but Steve Matai is an absolute liability in defence. Newcastle & in particular Johns exploited him & he was ordinary. Matai & Steppa are only in the team because there's no-one better. A sad state of affairs , I say.

I'm still hopeful that Lyon will sign by the end of the week.
I'm also interested to hear where Craig Wing will end up , knowing that he is very unhappy at the Roosters.

Bell & Lyon are both (right) centres. It's not as easy as some of you guys think to make the adjustment. I'm very happy that Manly have re-signed Travis Burns. Having been away for 2 weeks , I only just watched the replay of the Manly/Knights game & Burns was sorely missed.

I hate to pinpoint 1 player in the Manly team , but Steve Matai is an absolute liability in defence. Newcastle & in particular Johns exploited him & he was ordinary. Matai & Steppa are only in the team because there's no-one better. A sad state of affairs , I say.

I'm still hopeful that Lyon will sign by the end of the week.
I'm also interested to hear where Craig Wing will end up , knowing that he is very unhappy at the Roosters.
Craig Wing- Who cares????? Over-rated imo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4