who will be selected for Round 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’d select Jake to Prop

BUT, they may go with him still playing lock.

Means Josh A and Paseka up front
Josh A looked very under done to me in the trial against the Chooks. I think he needs to get some big minutes under his belt 1st with Blacktown and build from there.
He’s always been a player that needs to be in tip top shape/fitness to be effective. Carting the ball with vigour is his strength but loses this without the required fitness.

Josh A looked very under done to me in the trial against the Chooks. I think he needs to get some big minutes under his belt 1st with Blacktown and build from there.
He’s always been a player that needs to be in tip top shape/fitness to be effective. Carting the ball with vigour is his strength but loses this without the required fitness.
Was he injured over the off season ??

Seemed really underdone for the time he was on the field in the second trial.

Was he injured over the off season ??

Seemed really underdone for the time he was on the field in the second trial.
I thought he did ok. Cant remember his last game for us as it was so long ago. So I thought he did well for first game back. Did not overplay his hand and I thought gave some good quality service out to the backs. Will improve fitness with each game and that's when you will see him introducing bits of brilliance. Steady as she goes. Long season ahead.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7