Who Will be in the Side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
No Beaver, Kite or Bell.

We know the forward back ups - Glenn Stewart and maybe Cuthbo ... Who replaced Bell in the centres??? Is Stephenson fit again (did not play last weekend according to selected sides.)

If he is out - who do we pick????

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Paul Stephenson
05. Chris Hicks
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford
08. Mark Bryant
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Kylie Leuluai
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Luke Williamson
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Shayne Dunley
15. George Rose
16. Phil Moorwood
17. Glenn Stewart

will be the team...you heard it here 1st...Laugh if I'm right !!! Moorwood may drop if King is fit.

Steppa if fit - otherwise id go meaney - scored a hatrick from fullback and is a natural centre (although id chuck hicks to centre and play him on the wing)although it wouldnt suprise me to see creary play

i expect morewood will play for Kite (made 100m last time so should be next in line)

Team i would play

Stewy
robbo
hicks/steppa
matai
Meaney/hicks
burns
orford
bryant
monas
morewood
Watmough
willo
BK

Dunley
rose
lulu
stewy 2

Morewood for Beaver?
gold

beaver is always a fan of morewood

well the ones i know

hehehehhe

here we go again until that stick in the mud in dubbo locks it, hes deadset worse than the MSE admin hahahahha (runs for cover) :dance:

The stick in the mud from Dubbo bought me a beer at the footy on Sunday so I better not bag him!!!

The stick in the mud from Dubbo bought me a beer at the footy on Sunday so I better not bag him!!!

You guys would want to have been drinking supporting a team like Carlton!

I had a huge day on the Carlton Draught last saturday at the races.

It was sponsored by Carlton and i didn't know this.. i have always drank XXXX Bitter (which is heavy also) so i rocked up to the bar for my first beer (10 in the morning) and i say to the chick behind the bar "Can i have a schooner of bitter please?"... Got the reply "No, today is sponsored by Carlton and all we are selling is Carlton Draught or Carlton Mid"

So from then on i had about 86 Carlton Draughts..... was a cracker of a headache the next day

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2