Who was the clown with the Bell?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
There was some idiot in front of the flags on the hill who had a cow bell. Every time that Steve Bell got the ball he rang it continually.

A few around me felt like going over and clobbering the clown!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

I had some idiot blow a whistle in my ear for 10 minutes. Glad when he moved away. It is ok when they aren't near you.

I think it's kind of cute. Rather that than the aggro some have on the hill. Two weeks ago some clown wanted to belt another, both manly supporters. Weird.

Remember that clown that made out he wanted to belt me because I had a loud voice? And then I stood up.

I think it's kind of cute. Rather that than the aggro some have on the hill. Two weeks ago some clown wanted to belt another, both manly supporters. Weird.
I was there that night and that Manly supporter was more than a sandwich short of a picnic I am afraid. Wanted to fight a fellow Manly supporter and did not even understand what he was saying. An embarrassment to the club he was!! :wall:

At least we're not talking about how a gang of our supporters (3 blokes) were beating up on a cripple like what we saw at that semi-final at Parramatta Stadium in 2005.

That was a low act, even for eels supporters.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4