Who wants a Gay Guy?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Apart from Peter Slipper, where do you think Gagai would fit in? He's been cut by the Broncos after signing a new deal, so his off-field behaviour or discipline must have been terrible.

Where are the Telegraph stories about the Broncos imploding like those Manly suffered for months when that bloke with the long unkemp hair left? Apart from Gagai they are losing Beale and Te'o. . .
and they were unfairly forced to play on a Saturday night last week which they lost. A co-incidence? I think not.

The Broncos have a right to panic. Most finals matches are not played on a Friday night.

He would be a decent buy, adding plenty of depth to the wing

eagles2win said:
Centre's.
Club that picks him up only would have to pay minimum wage for him as the Broncs would pay him out

Surely not if he was sacked for poor behaviour.

He could pop up anywhere, gay guy's are in all walks of life and some you wouldn't even know.
Seriously though, if we were to lose any of our backs eg Wolfie, Matai he'd be a handy pick up.
He'll find a club if he wants it enough, the Broncs have sent a few messages to players over the years regarding discipline eg Costigan - and he's fared okay.

manlyfan76 said:
Be Manly be a gay guy? Something not right there.

We have had our fair share of gay guys over the years, not that there is anything wrong with that, it just proves Manly offers equal opportunity to all, except us older fans who find the walk to the letterbox an excursion.

Nthn NSW said:
We had a minimum of 1 during the 90's

That we know about, not everyone was coming out of the closet in the 80s, anyway i think we should have more players that are gay, it would be a really happy time.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2