Who told ARKO?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo said:
voicefromthehill said:
Cambo said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Who told ARKO?

Arko was told by "quite a number of people" that Des was not acting right.

Des denies this.

Des is a Manly legend (no apologies for this, Des is a Manly legend).

So . . . who told Arko?
Well we know it was not the bullfrog because that old Scumbag is dead but his legacy of treachery and underhanderness lives on In the form of Todd Greenturd
Mate - Did Bullfrog steal a lollypop from you when you were a kid? You take any and every opportunity you can of late to lay the slipper in, just think he must have done something to really upset you a long time ago to consistently give rise to such harsh words.
The man was pure scum devoid of any intergrity or ethics

History leason in the summer of 94-95 while he was on the ARL board intact deputy chairman you'll find that evil bastard not only committed Canterbury to superleague but became a double agent feeding news ltd with info from the ARL. In doing so he Shat on a lifelong friend in Ken arthurson. He was a scumbag of the highest order and the world has been a much better place since his passIng.

+1. He was one of the greats and these 2 clubs were basically blood brothers until that occurred. Bullfrog stabbed the ARL in the back. What Des has done is one thing, I might be able to forgive him eventually. I'll never forgive Bullfrog for what he did.

quinny said:
tookey said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Who told ARKO?

Des denies this.

So . . . who told Arko?

Board members presumably. We will need to waat for the court case and what evidence the club produces.

I reckon Warwick has the smoking gun-why would he backflip?

I agree. However, the reason for his backflip wasn't to get at Des, it was to get away from Crusher (to get out of his (big) shadow). However, once he was signed with the club he was obliged to advise them of the treachery going on behind their backs. We would never have known if Crusher hadn't signed with the Dogs.

Cambo said:
voicefromthehill said:
Cambo said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Who told ARKO?

Des denies this.

So . . . who told Arko?
Well we know it was not the bullfrog because that old Scumbag is dead but his legacy of treachery and underhanderness lives on In the form of Todd Greenturd
Mate - Did Bullfrog steal a lollypop from you when you were a kid? You take any and every opportunity you can of late to lay the slipper in, just think he must have done something to really upset you a long time ago to consistently give rise to such harsh words.
The man was pure scum devoid of any intergrity or ethics

History leason in the summer of 94-95 while he was on the ARL board intact deputy chairman you'll find that evil bastard not only committed Canterbury to superleague but became a double agent feeding news ltd with info from the ARL. In doing so he Shat on a lifelong friend in Ken arthurson. He was a scumbag of the highest order and the world has been a much better place since his passIng.

Anyone find his grave piss on it for me

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6