Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who Tipped more than two?

Canteen Worker

Only tipped Melbourne and Easts. Nearly went for the Warriors (great record over the Broncos) and should have taken the Dogs - I feared the worst but after seeing the second half of the previous weekend I let my Maroon and White sentiment sway me!

Will anyone back Manly at Leichhardt this weekend?

Canteen Worker

How did you pick Newcastle to beat Penrith????? or Canberra to beat the Cowboys (not knowing that Jason Smith was playing)

Well done M4E

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Staff member
Too bad that M4E didn't back those selections in the tipping comp.

Manly4Ever

Drugcastle are specials for the rest of the year if Joey is playing and the Cowboys were always going to strugle in -3 Canberra weather plus they were coming of the bye. I haven't really bothered with concentrating with tipping this year as I will miss the next 6 weeks as I am of OS.

PEPSI

storm and dogs, i did think the knights would fire up against the panthers.

ChuckWood

I managed to get 3 from 7 ( Roosters , Storm , Cheatin' Dogs ) . I was hopeful of a Manly victory , but had a bad feeling about that particular game. I'll be heading out to Leichhardt Oval on Friday night , but once again I'm very concerned about what the outcome may be. Especially with so many key players missing. It's time for Monnas & Witt to step up to the plate.

Staff online

• lsz

Latest posts

Top Bottom