Who stole the banner??????????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
It has been bought to my attention that the magnificently lucid "Chocos (sic) a legend" banner has been stolen by some dastardly dude.

This leads to to ponder several issues:

1. Who would want it anyway?
2. How would you conceal it?
3. How could something that big be 'misplaced'.

Is it possible that there really has been some organisation in Canberra in the past year that is more incompetent than the Howard ministry and the Australian Wheat Board???

I think the Banner was "There is Only one Choco Watmough" It appeared on Channel 9 at the Brisbane game along with the "Pretend it is Sunday at Brookvale" when we got unmercilessly flogged.

Even worse was that Choc was injured soon after, missed most of the rest of the season and never got back to the form he was in before the banner was done.

I have this sneaky suspision that the Green Army have stollen the banner.

EvenZorba would vouch that those blokes are nothing but a pack dirty (censrored) bastards.

I think the Banner was \"There is Only one Choco Watmough\" It appeared on Channel 9 at the Brisbane game along with the \"Pretend it is Sunday at Brookvale\" when we got unmercilessly flogged.

Even worse was that Choc was injured soon after, missed most of the rest of the season and never got back to the form he was in before the banner was done.

Did Choc play in that game CW?

i can't believe how the banner could possibly get stolen but then again...........

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4