Who should get the chop?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
After this worst ever disgraceful defeat who should get the chop?

Someone has to go, and surely after 1 win from 9 starts dessies job must be on the line. Our 2 worst defeats under the same coach. Even sharpie did better with the crap personell the club had under the JV

oh where do we start....all 17 players who took the field today should get the chop. (except Stewart who got injured early)

The only ones who are safe IMO are BK (who did well to play with injury and tried hard as usual), Beaver, Dunley, Willo (toiled away again) and Stewart (who will probably be out injured knowing our luck).

Realistically I'd get rid of King and drop Monas or move him to starting hooker. The rest I'd be prepared to give another chance.

I would say Dessie should have his contract under serious review and the same for Monaghan.

I cant believe so much of a fuss was kicked up for this **** house halfback

Time to give Cuthbertson & Styles a go in 1sts I reckon.
Witt to 1/2 back.

Actually - screw it. Who really cares? LoL

Those that can be allowed to keep breathing include Steppa (15 hitups for 126 mts and generally good performance out of position), Kylie who did not much wrong, BK who did give his best effort & Willo (32 tackles). All the rest - the less said the better. :(

I think Hecks has got to come back for Cleal. Apart from that, leave the team as is. We beat the Knights 48-10 the week after losing to Penrith by a record margin last year, hopefully we can repeat the same against the Warriors.

never ever put stephenson at full back ever again, still like him though. donald should be forced out of the country and allowed back when he hangs up his boots and realises he probably should have played soccer. witt will end up in premier league next week, maybe we should try bryant at 5/8.

I would have thought the logical replacement for Stewart when he went off was Hicks, with Steppa moving out to the wing.

I was shocked when Steppa went to fullback, but then again Des has left me flabbergasted with many of his decisions in recent weeks.

I would have thought the logical replacement for Stewart when he went off was Hicks, with Steppa moving out to the wing.

I was shocked when Steppa went to fullback, but then again Des has left me flabbergasted with many of his decisions in recent weeks.

I too doubted Laurie's eyesight after he said it...

Hicks has replaced Stewart whenever he has left the field, why Steppa?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6