who replaces dce?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watched a replay of the 20s gf on fox yesterday hynes is a mile away from being first grade .
Yes I watched the replay myself. I can't see him at all at playing in the halves. He will get shown up there whether its 20s or NSW Cup. I would give him a go in the backrow and see how he goes, he might not be tough enough for there though

Yes I watched the replay myself. I can't see him at all at playing in the halves. He will get shown up there whether its 20s or NSW Cup. I would give him a go in the backrow and see how he goes, he might not be tough enough for there though
I still rate him just think a few years away .could be very good if coached well and is around people like
Dce .still young enough

I still rate him just think a few years away .could be very good if coached well and is around people like
Dce .still young enough
I just think you pretty much have to have the natural ability to play in the halves, you have to have a lot of natural flair to play to begin with and then upgrading from that, its a key position, it would be like just throwing anyone in there if it was so easy. If you compare him to some of the other halves at his age going around he is not even on par. I think the club will give him some time like they did will Will Pearsall who was at the club at 15, he didn't come on enough and they got rid of him. I hope Pearsall goes well for Newcastle, a nice kid

I just think you pretty much have to have the natural ability to play in the halves, you have to have a lot of natural flair to play to begin with and then upgrading from that, its a key position, it would be like just throwing anyone in there if it was so easy. If you compare him to some of the other halves at his age going around he is not even on par. I think the club will give him some time like they did will Will Pearsall who was at the club at 15, he didn't come on enough and they got rid of him. I hope Pearsall goes well for Newcastle, a nice kid
Fair call

Dce .still young enough
I hope they line up Nico at FB in 20s with Cust playing up at 7, and Wright at 6. Think Nico will provide a great Moylan like presence at the back with the extra ball player. Moylan was a 6 as a junior and Nico has a similar style.

Watching the GF replay Demitriou was awkward & lazy in defence.
His blockbusting runs have been super all 2015 but for the step into NRL theres 2 glaring issues.
1- Too slow & lacking attributes for centre.
2- To make the grade as an NRL forward needs to lose weight & change his frame, in doing so losing his trump card of that stocky physical power game that worked against boys, but not so much against other big men.
Knight, Pearsall, Turbo best for Manly but Jennings the standout, among several other young Panthers have bright futures.
Also young Ramien played great in a game of limited opportunities.

Any replacement for DCE will obviously be a downgrade, unless Lyons can fill in and pull off a wiley/creative performance in a bit of a reshuffled backline. If not, Barrett may distribute some extra 'ball playing' options to Brett, Killer, and even Matai during Cherry's absence.

No different to Storm losing Cronk or Cowboys losing Thurston.

Any replacement for DCE will obviously be a downgrade, unless Lyons can fill in and pull off a wiley/creative performance in a bit of a reshuffled backline. If not, Barrett may distribute some extra 'ball playing' options to Brett, Killer, and even Matai during Cherry's absence.

No different to Storm losing Cronk or Cowboys losing Thurston.

Hell yeah....bring Cliffy in...He'll carve 'em.@:p

What other halves remi?

We be right. Those games are the best. Guys finally get a chance to shine. John will steer us around the park. The hookers all three including Hodges, prefer to be the teams main conductor from hooker as well.

Hang on. What if DCE, Walker and Lyon are injured at the same time? A cruel thought I know
do a dogz & slot in Feleti
Sumo-bart.gif

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8