Who remembers Igor?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
New ex player profile on Terry Randall

http://www.silvertails.net/addins/content/content.php?content.268

Who remembers Igor?

Who could forget him !!! What a effin champion, we could do with another 2 or 3 of him now to stiffen up our pansy pack. P

Top write-up Wheel. Yep, he was one of the all-time greatest enforcers, and to his credit when they talk about hard men of league he is always one of the measuring sticks.

Chad was certainly the Randall legacy.

Keep up the good work wheel and don't ever leave the bank otherwise you will never have time to do more xpp's.

Keep up the good work wheel and don't ever leave the bank otherwise you will never have time to do more xpp's.

Havent got much on atm, have to look busy somehow

[quote author=tookey]

Havent got much on atm, have to look busy somehow

[/quote]

I thought that you would have been flat out applying for jobs to stay in the city or working out how you are going to get to Homebush each day from the northern beaches.

Yep been doign that as well, the problem is there isn't many to apply for. Might have to get a job on the railways

Yep been doign that as well, the problem is there isn't many to apply for. Might have to get a job on the railways

Working on the railways would be a pay rise for you and a lot less work (yes even less than the bank) but you wouldn't have use of a computer to do xpp's or read this website.

You might have to see if there is a laptop with broadband wireless in lost property at SRA.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4