Who LOVES Bozo??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
just sayin.
Pink-Neon-LOVE-cpb.jpg

Pfffft...Easts defector!

lol

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:
Just for the record feathered friend ....

The move to Easts came after Fulton had captained Manly to their 1976 grand final win..

“I hadn’t made my mind up until the end of season trip away and I met Kerry Packer,” Fulton recalls in the new book Mud, Blood and Beer Rugby League in the 1970s by Alan Whiticker.

“I saw it as a challenge and the offer was too good to pass up.

“Manly gave a healthy offer, but it was surpassed by what Packer offered.”

Fulton said ultimately it was all about setting up his family.

“It’s always about what’s best for your family — first, second, third and fourth,” he said..

“They put up with a lot over the years and this gave me one final crack at solidifying our future.

“We had three young kids at the time and (wife) Ann had to put up with a lot. It virtually set us up for life.”

The move was the start of amazing bond between the media mogul and the star footy player.

“I developed an unbelievable friendship with Kerry Packer and had utmost respect for him,” Fulton said.

Manly’s boss at the time of the switch was Ken Arthurson, the game’s top administrator.

“When I spoke to Ken Arthurson he said I had to take the offer,” Fulton said.

“He was a second father to me and he didn’t try to talk me out of it.

“We had that kind of relationship from when I was 16 and it stayed that way throughout my career.”

Just for the record feathered friend ....

The move to Easts came after Fulton had captained Manly to their 1976 grand final win..

“I hadn’t made my mind up until the end of season trip away and I met Kerry Packer,” Fulton recalls in the new book Mud, Blood and Beer Rugby League in the 1970s by Alan Whiticker.

“I saw it as a challenge and the offer was too good to pass up.

“Manly gave a healthy offer, but it was surpassed by what Packer offered.”

Fulton said ultimately it was all about setting up his family.

“It’s always about what’s best for your family — first, second, third and fourth,” he said..

“They put up with a lot over the years and this gave me one final crack at solidifying our future.

“We had three young kids at the time and (wife) Ann had to put up with a lot. It virtually set us up for life.”

The move was the start of amazing bond between the media mogul and the star footy player.

“I developed an unbelievable friendship with Kerry Packer and had utmost respect for him,” Fulton said.

Manly’s boss at the time of the switch was Ken Arthurson, the game’s top administrator.

“When I spoke to Ken Arthurson he said I had to take the offer,” Fulton said.

“He was a second father to me and he didn’t try to talk me out of it.

“We had that kind of relationship from when I was 16 and it stayed that way throughout my career.”
I think (**** it, I know) Global was being facetious, plumed friend.

The man got rid of some aging or injured stars and built quite a side , so i love the man .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8