Who let the work experience kid handle recruitment?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I must admit I have a different approach to this idea now.

I can't believe we let the future " best half in the game " go, but we have and so it's time to move on.

There are only a few really good halves, we won't have one.

If we were to go down this track we would have an experienced duo and it would give us time to either develop our own or pinch one like Elgey.

With some decent forwards we'd still be competitive , maybe not top 2 or even top 4 but we'd win a few games.

The Panthers, when they did their clean out had 1 year towards the bottom and the second year a top 4 final spot.

We as fans just need to have a bit of patience .

Yeah this thread was a tongue in cheek poke at all the negativity on here lately. I'm of the opinion that next year will probably be pretty flat but after that we will have had time to rebuild the team. The biggest problem with this farce was that Foran and DCE came off contract the same time, which made negotiations 100x harder. On top of that Foran was the golden boy with the Penn faction even though DCE was the one who actually wanted to be here.

Yeah this thread was a tongue in cheek poke at all the negativity on here lately. I'm of the opinion that next year will probably be pretty flat but after that we will have had time to rebuild the team. The biggest problem with this farce was that Foran and DCE came off contract the same time, which made negotiations 100x harder. On top of that Foran was the golden boy with the Penn faction even though DCE was the one who actually wanted to be here.
The Penn faction unfortunately getting their misguided advice from Zorba.

Surely we could sign a decent half & 5/8th out of the 2 Pacific tests last night.

Surely we could sign a decent half & 5/8th out of the 2 Pacific tests last night.
I watched the English Superleague game yesterday and the Wigan 5/8th was very good - I think his name was Williams.

Feeewwwwww. So now we have a half back next year, and hopefully with all that behind us this playing group start playing some football.

Is that the end of our recruitment for 2016?

I must admit I think the team is getting a bit too old. Lyon playing 6 makes a lot of sense. Can't have two old and slow centres. I can't see us buying anyone else, Hiku will play centres next year for either Guthbo or Turbo 2 to come on to the wing.

May be a few depth signings and or up and comers but I reckon we have gone from wondering which 2 halves we would have next year, to now having no new ones?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4