Who Kicks Goals for Us?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
If Witt and Burns are in the Reggies as expected and Willo is on the bench, who kicks for Manly???? Orford was awful for us last weekend, Hicks is a part timer at best. Willo may come on later in the section but it doesn't give us a reliable kicker at all.

What is the best option????? The comp is going to be very even this year and to try and do well without a kicker is a huge worry.

Orford is good on the left side and near the middle, just get hicks to practise from the right side.

Matty Ballin is also a kicker who may with any luck be floating around

People I know kept going on how we would have won a few of those games last year had we had Witt.

Of course they didnt take into account the fact that he would have let through more tries than points he kicked and also we wouldnt have scored as many tries!

(Of course my brother disagrees with me strongly)

Between Orford, Hicks and Willo we should be able to get someone who can kick from each side.

had to bring this one abck from the archives!!

With matty orford kicking his last 16 from 16 conversion... i dare say we'll get the job :blaugh:

Good to see that Orford has proved me wrong. I won't write off Witt as he played well at times last year and is doing okay in Reggies. With a 26 week season you need to have some depth and we could need him at some stage.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4