Who is your favorite Rugby Player

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

VelvaStoudt

Rookie
Hi Guys,
I am new here and recently, I joined Rugby team at my college. Anyhow, who is your favourite rugby player? Yeah! I am talking about youngsters. I am a great fan of Leigh Halfpenny.

I reckon that potential probable spammers from Pakistan should at least know the difference between Rugby Union and Rugby League.

Hi Guys,
I am new here and recently, I joined Rugby team at my college. Anyhow, who is your favourite rugby player? Yeah! I am talking about youngsters. I am a great fan of Leigh Halfpenny.

God love ya .... and welcome.

You should however note that this is a Rugby League forum dedicated to the greatest team ever to play the game in this Solar system or any other.

Whilst I personally have no veto powers, I would suggest that before you post again you learn 5 fun facts about Manly ... and name your favourite Manly player and why was I.

Looking forward to hearing from you ... PSS I meet my ex in CA, but I don't hold you responsible.

....puts member on his watch list.....hints of spam

Bugger .... just when I thought I was getting a new playmate.
It's the fact he has made 4 relatively nonsense posts trying to get past the limit of posts you must make before making a post with a URL in it.

We get a lot of spam traffic trying to get past our filters and our verification systems, this one looks like they have realised it can't be done easily with robots so reverting to human interaction. I am interested to see where it goes, we may be wrong

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4